“Not as interesting as it was two years ago.”
Review of Scientopia

Scientopia
Ranked #3 of 3 Fun & Games in Napa
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I had visited Scientopia two years ago and had great memories. But this time we visited it had less for us to keep our attention and easily became board. It entertained us for only an hour. It might be great as a summer camp? As it seems like that is were their time and attention is spent?

2  Thank ReviewingLifeEvents

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My toddler son enjoyed the exhibits especially the train table. My six year old admitted she was bored. Good place for kids to burn off a couple hours of energy.

1  Thank mockmorris
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We spent about an hour here with my 20 month old son. He is extremely active so he had a blast with their toddler room close to the desk. It had a little ball pit, big soft blocks, and one of those cars that he could ride along a little track. In the back, there were several stations for all ages. Most of the activities were for slightly older children but he still found a few things to entertain himself--putting plastic vegetables and fruits into a shopping cart, playing with a little train set and climbing into a little playhouse. There's no cost for adults; it got my son out of the heat for a while; and he could have stayed for a while longer. His dad was ready to go ;)

2  Thank hlgreene
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just visited with my four kids- ages 8, 6, and 4 year old twins. Hard for me to find a place for one adult to keep track of all little ones safely in unfamiliar surroundings- this was perfect! I could easily watch them without worrying about safety, and the other adults in my party went wine-tasting. There is so much variety my kids didn't get bored. We really had a great time. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Motmo4
Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

My two girls love playing here! We've even had a sucessful birthday party at scientopia!
Great spaces for kids of all ages, great experiments for older kids. Fun and education!

2  Thank NapaGirllovesnapa