“Fantastic Fun!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Change of Greenery Private Treks
Reviewed 3 June 2010

I’ve lived in California my whole life. It wasn’t until I married my wife who lived in Pennsylvania that I was convinced to go up north. I told my wife that California had extraordinary wine and so ensued the persistence to go to Napa Valley. In an attempt to save money, I found www.changeofgreenery.com.
My wife and I rented the electric bikes and made it to a great number of places including O’Brien’s Estate Winery, Domaine Chandon, Cornerstone Cellars, and Baldacci Vinyards. Each place we went to had discounts for using our www.changeofgreenery.com ‘Green Card.’ Many of the locations offered 2 for 1 wine tastings but there’s a large number of partners offering an array of deals.
The electric bikes were ‘fully equipped.’ They had Maps on the handlebars with locations of all the partners. The bikes came with a key and lock for all of our stops as well as a helmet. There were two modes of riding. One being peddle assist and the other full throttle. It was awesome fun! There was also a basket for any purchases we made.
Change of Greenery was great. The biking was awesome and my wife and I had a lot of fun. Their website is super simplistic and the cost is well worth its weight in gold. If you’re in the Napa Valley area, arrive early and enjoy a great day at discount prices!

Reviewed 18 May 2010

Me and 2 other girlfriends of mine came to The Marriott in Napa and saw electric bikes in front of their lobby. It turned out that they have all these great wine partners that will give you 2-for-1 wine tastings. We initially stopped at Trefethen Vineyards, which winded up giving us 3-for-1 wine tasting - since there were only 3 of us. I thought that was nice of them to do. We then headed to Silverado Trail and headed to another partner of their's called Hagafen. The employees there were so nice. We got complimentary wine tastings (included in the electric bike ride). We winded up buying a bottle and the bike company winded up picking up our bottle and had it delivered to our room. We also went downtown on the bikes to Oxbow Public Market since we were told it was the same concept as The Ferry Building Market so we parked our bikes and chilled out there for awhile. It was a very nice bike ride! We did all of this in about 6 hours before heading back. It was a nice day and awesome experience! We would do it again, but on a different route!