“Perata Is the Best!!! 5/2/14”

Perata Luxury Tours
Ranked #6 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours LLC is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in smaller wineries for a more personal experience. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local Napa Valley resident tour guides, and unique insight on family owned and small production wineries you likely would not discover on your own or with a larger limousine company. We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#35682B) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol. Our fleet consists of two late model Ford Expedition Limited 'L' full-size SUVs, which seats up to six guests comfortably. For parties up to eight guests, we offer our new Ford Transit HD-350 Nine passenger Limousine Sprinter Van. This luxury van is full height - so you can stand inside van and offers limousine style seating. Great for groups of four to eight people. Our Limousine Van is Luxury Touring at its finest! Spacious!
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Perata Luxury Tours is absolutely first rate. It's expensive--but absolutely worth it.

I would (and will) use them again. I contacted them for a private wine touring experience--just my husband and me. I requested to go to hidden gems in Napa--not the cattle call wineries with tons of people who just want to get sloshed.

Our guide David was prompt, knowledgeable, kind and understanding. The car was impeccable and spotless. He picked us up at our hotel in San Francisco exactly on time. My husband was on a conference call for the entire ride to Napa and it was no problem. He took us on a scenic route that was slightly longer to accommodate the call.

We visited three WONDERFUL wineries. In two of the three wineries we were able to meet with the winemakers themselves for an hour to an hour and a half each. It was an extraordinary experience to speak with the winemakers as we were tasting their wines.

As the day was coming to a close, we sat on the deck of a winemakers home overlooking the Napa Hills, sipping an amazing Cabernet Sauvignon. The shadows were lengthening and hummingbirds flitting about a feeder. It was one of those few truly memorable moments in life when one is completely relaxed and at peace.

My sincerest thanks to Emily and David. My husband and I could not ask for more.

nittyp, Manager at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that you had a great trip up to the Napa Valley. It should like David was able to spoil you and show you the best of what wine country has to offer. We hope you are able to come back soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was our first trip to the napa area. We wanted to hire someone to drive us around and take us to some really great wineries. There are so many to choose from and so many huge ones with so many people it can get overwhelming.

Our driver Mel was amazing. She picked out four amazing wineries. They were for intimate which we enjoyed. Smaller wineries so no one else usually wasn't there. A few with the actual owners of the wineries. That is hard to find.

Mel also completed to experience. She knew so much about the area and about wine she shared so much with us.

We will be using this company again on any future trips and hopefully will be getting Mel again. She is first class

Thanks again for a perfect day

Meredith and joe

nittyp, Manager at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had a great trip! Mel is awesome and she truly loves showing people the valley in a unique way! We hope you guys come to visit soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had an amazing experience with Perata Luxury Tours! We went to 5 wineries including Entre Nous, Frogs Leap, BV, Silver Oak, Sodaro. Corey was our driver and he was so personal and friendly! If you choose this company make sure you ask for Corey as your driver because it will be the best day yet this year! Overall you could not ask for a better day! Highly recommend this company and Corey.

We are so glad to hear that you had a great trip. Corey really does a great job putting the tour visiting some very exclusive wineries. He makes sure to make all of his guest feel special and truly means it. We hope you come visit the valley again sometime.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have to post a review even though a part of me is saying "shhhhh... keep this as your own little secret". Perata Luxury Tours is simply the best! Nick Perata is responsive and attentive in booking the service. And now I've had the pleasure of having Melissa Crosby as our driver on two occasions and let me just say... Mel is AMAZING. As we typically bring guests with us on our Wine Country tours I want all the details to be perfect. Mel is fantastic at responding to each and every one of my emails and the moment we take a seat in her immaculate vehicle I know that we're in for a real treat. Mel has really knocked our socks off with wonderful private tasting experiences (often with winery owners/wine makers). And the icing on the cake is Mel's personal knowledge about Wine Country, the production process and wine in general. Thank goodness we're California natives... because we can't wait for the next trip with Perata Luxury Tours.

We are so glad to hear that you had another amazing trip with Mel! She is fabulous and we love having her as a part of our team. She said you make her job easy because you guys are always so positive and fun! Thank you!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Corey was our driver for an amazing day visiting wineries in Napa Valley. He took on the challenge of four ladies who all work at wineries in Napa and he exceeded our expectations.
Corey is well connected and found us wineries off the beaten path and even a gem that we did not know existed. Corey is professional, gracious, fun and knowledgeable I will be happy to refer my guests and friends his way and know that they will be treated to amazing service. Thank you Corey!

1  Thank Karen R

Thank you so much for your great review. So glad that you enjoyed Corey, we are so happy to have him as a part of our team.