“Great brunch place!”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Husband and I went to Napa for Sunday brunch on a whim. Surprisingly, we didn't have problem finding parking. There were still a few street parking available, as well as a couple of parking spots on a nearby parking lot. There was a small crowd by the entrance so I was worried that we might have to wait long to be seated. Fortunately, there was counter seating available, so we were seated right away. It took a few minutes before we were acknowledged and given the menu, but everything else was smooth sailing after that.

We ordered the Argentinian empanada, old-fashioned doughnut, chilaquiles, and fish tacos. We also got free cornbread with lavender honey butter as part of a promo. The chilaquiles is a must try! The fish tacos was excellent! The fish tasted so fresh. I didn't care much for the empanada nor the doughnut. The cornbread was moist and delicious. It went perfectly with the lavender honey butter. I thought the serving portions and prices were reasonable, the ambiance was casual, the service was pretty good.

We went back the following weekend and brought a friend with us. We didn't have any problem getting a table because it was already too late for lunch yet too early for dinner. She also enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. We got the empanada ($9) and fish tacos ($15) again. We also ordered seared ahi salad ($15), pork belly ($12), sole entree ($27), and a glass of red wine ($10). The pork belly was my favorite! I don't mind dining there again, but will probably stick to menu items less than $15 :)

1  Thank Fuchsiapower

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The place was packed. We went because a recommendation from our tour guide. we sat at the bar and had a couple of beers an one artichoke as an entry. We decide to leave because there was no avaibale table.

Plan your visit and be patient, the food looks real good!

1  Thank FoodieQRO
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Downtown Napa and sit on the sidewalk for a nice meal. We ate breakfast twice where the service and the food were both noteworthy. Start or end you day here with a pleasant experience.

1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a gem in Napa. Try anything on the menu..it'll be thoughtfully and creatively prepared and so flavorful. My wife and I go on dates there all the time! The people of Grace's Table are great too...they aim to please and make your occasion their highest priority.

1  Thank Anthony N
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Locals always know the best places to eat. I have been wondering how the cooks ever prepared the lightly Dutched Quail egg that was on my appetizer. Absolutely fine work and attention to detail is spent on everything they prepare. Fabulous wine suggestions as well.