“No Other Way to Taste Wine in Napa/Sonoma”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #72 of 130 Tours in Napa
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Just spent two days with Steve Gardner as our driver in Napa/Sonoma. I've got to tell you that I planned the trip with Steve via email and phone for about 8 months and his recommendations were the highlights of the trip. Over the top! Very easy going and professional. Always there when needed and seemed to be able to read my mind at times.......he would pull up sometimes before I even let him know we were done. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We just spent the weekend in Napa with friends and hired Steven to drive our rental car one of the days. It was a great decision. Steven was on time when he picked us up, brought waters and was very accomodating with every detail of the trip. He was really friendly and offered to take pictures for us at the wineries. Overall it was a great day and I am glad we booked Steven. I recommend him and would definitely use him again in the future.

1  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Steven Gardner of Wine Country Driver was fabulous. We had a girls trip this week to Napa Valley. We hired Steven for two days and he drove our car. After asking what types of wines we liked, etc. he suggested an itinerary and after we approved he made all of the appointments. He was prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will always hire Steven when we go back to Napa. Wonderful experience!

1  Thank Tanya V
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We spent 2.5 days in Napa and one day we hired Steve, based on his Wine Country Driver reviews. He was excellent! Booking our day with him was very easy, he responded quickly to all my questions (and I had a lot!). And having him drive our rental car was the best part. We were comfortable and able to choose our rental car based on the back seat!! He was very professional and on time! He helped us plan out our day and had great reccomendations on wine/wineries and food! He was so nice and wonderful! I will use him again when I get back to Napa, he was great! Thanks Steve!!!

1  Thank ktinneubauer
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I will admit that we were looking for a driver only a few days before we needed them. However, most people that said they were available would not even respond. Don't bother trying to contact Chris or Bill K. They either will not respond or take two days and then tell you they are already booked. On the other hand, we did end up with Shane one day and George the next. Both arrived right on time, and were great guys. We really appreciate the service they provided!! This is a great value for the service they provide, so call one of these two if you need someone.

1  Thank Daniel P