“OMG”

Ranked #5 of 15 Dessert in Napa
Description: Other location at the Ox Bow Market in Napa
Description: Other location at the Ox Bow Market in Napa
Reviewed 20 February 2014

So many choices and so beautiful to look at, I could have had one of everything in the store. When in town, do stop by they also have samples.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stopped in after dinner to grab some quick gifts... The staff was very friendly and helpful and even stayed open a little late for us. I'm wishing I would have bought more for myself!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Melt in your mouth chocolate! Had the caramels covered in dark chocolate with sea salt sprinkled on top! To die for!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I love stopping in to Anette's for some ice cream or gelato after eating in Napa.

Everything is good, their chocolates and candy's are amazing but the ice cream/gelato is why I go.

Rather then get a scoop, I always buy a pint and take it home because it's well priced and much better then anything I can get at the stores.

The Italian Cherry is my favorite, though I always try the various flavors to see what's new.

1  Thank i_am_the_koi
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We made 2 trips to Annette's but who's counting? FIrst time I had some ice cream with some the amazing salted caramel topping. Thankfully I was walking back to the B&B so I'm sure I walked off all the calories but it was sooo worth it! I love their candy as well. Brought home some of the English toffee bars, cherry cordials, and caramels. They are all discreetly hidden from other family members. How selfish is that? The young women that work here are so friendly and helpful, couldn't ask for better service!