“5 star”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flex Wine Tours

Flex Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 40 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Planning your trip to wine country is very exciting, but with all the choices of where to go and what to, it's also overwhelming for most. Sit back and relax while we handle all the details for your wine country adventure. We offer custom designed curated private wine tours to both Napa and Sonoma regions exploring the "Roads Less Traveled" spots in unpretentious cool style and total comfort. Personal interactive guides and local professional Sommelier/host James interactively accompany you on your special day providing local insights. Enjoy a customized wine tasting experience and premium touring in roomy premium SUV luxury vehicles with spectacular visibility along with all the new modern conveniences and extras at your fingertips. Professional quality photography of the people, places, and landscapes included on your tour day at no extra charge. Relax with us...You're in wine country!
bgw60
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“5 star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

First time touring the wine country. I wanted someone knowledgeable with a good track record to help us with the experience. We were fortunate to have chosen Flex and have Holden as our driver. Good wine stops. Holden was perfect. Knowledgeable, courteous, attentive and non-intrusive. If we ever go again, this is how I'll go and who I'll use.

1 Thank bgw60
Guide2_WC, Owner at Flex Wine Tours, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Thank you thank you! We love for first timers to have an experience that will keep you coming back. See you next year and we'll dial it in even better. Cheers!

Forest, Virginia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Napa Birthday Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I wanted a birthday gift for my wife's 60th that she wouldn't forget. James took care of that. After a conversation with me to gather some info, likes and dislikes. He put together a private tour that was one of the most fun things we've ever done. He covered every detail and orchestrated a perfect day. James passion is wine and food pairing. Even though we had lunch during the course of the day. We stayed hungry all day with the great food and wine paring ideas he passed on to us. At the end of the day and while enjoying a glass of fine Napa Cab Sav. My wife said the magic words. "This is a day I'll never forget". Thanks James!! We look forward to touring with you again someday

3 Thank wayne m
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Really Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Holden our driver was a very nice guy and very knowledgeable. He was on time (5 mins early as a matter of fact) and was very professional. The tour couldn't have been any better. I really recommend Flex Wine tours the next time you are in Napa.

1 Thank fayd2blak
Guide2_WC, Owner at Flex Wine Tours, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Glad to know you enjoyed your day with FLEX Wine Tours and with Holden specifically. Holden has been with us for a couple of years and we're hoping he'll be staying for a few more! His customer service ethic and reliability is surpassed only by his level of knowledge and (according to the young ladies at least) his "cuteness" factor! Thank you for touring with us.
Duvall, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A Perfect Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We engaged Flex Wine Tours for a group of 10 for my husband's birthday. James was very helpful in the booking process, asking about the people, their likes and their experience. We were a very mixed bunch, including wine tour veterans and neophytes. James put together a perfect tour, taking us to both big name commercial wineries and small family operations. His tour brought together the wine process, the beauty of the valley, and some great wine. Everyone had a great time. James and his wife, our other driver, were engaging and informed. To cap it all off, they took some great pictures of the group and the tour to share with us. Great time and great people!

1 Thank Sleddog8
Thank you for the review! It's very gratifying to know that, despite the challenges a large group and its various palates and levels of experience, FLEX Wine Tours was able to deliver a day that everyone enjoyed (especially the "birthday boy"). Cheers!
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great 2-day wine tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My mother and I went to Napa for the first time and it was overwhelming to choose which wineries to visit. James and our guide Holden were very helpful and tailored our 2 days according to our taste in wine (which was difficult because my mom likes light white wines and I drink bold red wines). If you want to do all the tours and go to all the touristy places, then this is not for you. James is as expert and will only take you to the best wineries around (and they are mostly small compared to giants like Mondavi). The other reason I chose Flex Wine Tours is because my mom is 70 so we wanted a private car and a tour schedule that wasn't so hectic. We ended up visiting 4 wineries each day spending about 1 hour at each one, doing tastings and then walking around a little bit. For this part, Holden would join us and take pictures. We ended up going back to Domaine Carneros on our own because my mom really wanted to take the tour, which I recommend and it is free if you join their club.
The entire experience was very pleasant and I hope to go back soon!

2 Thank VaniaMiami2014
Guide2_WC, Owner at Flex Wine Tours, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
We're so glad that this worked out so well for you and your Mom. I know you had several special requests on her behalf and were able to get you to the places she loved. The Flex is a great SUV in many respects and especially with elderly persons to comfortable ride and get in and out all day. Thanks for the nice review and for including us on your special occasion.