“Inn on Randolph”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Davis, California
“Inn on Randolph”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Absolutely lovely! The renovation is great. The location was wonderful in terms of walkability to downtown. We stayed in the smallest, least expensive room and it felt very specious was tastefully done. The staff was warm, friendly and relaxed.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I echo the great reviews for the Inn on Randolph. Our stay there was for my wife's birthday and I asked for a couple of special requests that the Inn made happen which made the trip that much more special. Trust the Inn's recommendations on wineries to visit. We had unique memorable experiences only because we stayed here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank S P
Lafayette, CA
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My husband and I recently chose to stay at the Inn on Randolph as a romantic getaway, and what a perfect choice it was! Everything was immaculate and detail oriented, yet relaxing and inviting. We felt as though we stepped into a design magazine. The combination of the beautiful modern decor within a circa 1860 main house is amazing and overwheming. The entire Inn exudes the welcoming, helpful attitude of the owner/hosts, who helped us plan a walking tour through Napa, and offered help in finding and booking exquisite wineries. We stayed in the Franklin cottage, which I absolutely loved, from the super soft high-count sheets, to the perfect fireplace, to the double spa tub and, now the one thing I have to have in my own home, the heated bathroom floor!!! Everything I needed was there, wine, hairdryer, coffee, even an umbrella in case we needed it! You cannot go wrong if you choose to stay, and can a room, at the Inn on Randolph!

Woodland Hills
Reviewed 8 February 2013

This was my second stay at the Inn on Randolph, and once again, it rocked my world. FINALLY, there is an Inn in Napa that is current in decor and attitude. I have looked at countless B& B's and boutique Inns, and rarely find one that matches my taste and sensibility. The Inn on Randolph has it all; classic architecture, fine furnishings, the BEST amenities, outrageously comfortable beds, superb food, and a fabulously fun staff that obviously love their jobs. I felt so at home, that I didn't want to leave. Make sure to ask Karen about purchasing a set of sheets--that way you can take a little bit of Inn on Randolph home. Can't wait to return for my third stay.
Book now! I promise you will be in for a huge treat.

Room Tip: All rooms feature unique amenities, and all are wonderful.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Haywardtraveler1
Denver
Reviewed 8 February 2013

As I drove-up to Inn on Randolph, my heart skipped a beat! It was a surprise as to where I would be staying on a recent trip to Napa. And it turned out to be the best surprise!
We stayed in the Washington cottage, picked because of its fireplace. It was beyond lovely and clean and perfect! The bed was extremely comfortable, the bath tub much appreciated, and the electric fireplace just a perfect way to heat the room.
The attention to detail at the Inn on Randolph is what got me! The meals were amazing, all gluten free, and made to fit your dietary needs. And they were so good! Each and every breakfast was delicious!
The natural toiletries in the bathroom were a wonderful addition. The smells lit up the bathroom.
The hosts were just beyond accommodating! Each morning we were asked if we had plans for the day...and if not...a plethora of wonderful suggestions were given. They really know and love the area! It was a pleasure to see them in the morning for briefings about our days!

Overall, I can only hope t return to the Inn on Randolph some day soon! It was an absolute dream. Just wonderful!

Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This place is phenomenal from the amenities to the ambiance to the knowledge and friendliness of the staff. It was absolutely perfect. There aren't enough positive things to say about this charming inn and it's even more charming staff!

Room Tip: The Franklin Cottage was perfect. It was removed from the bustle of the main rooms, but just steps f...
Lafayette, California
Reviewed 4 February 2013

From the moment you arrive you feel such a relaxing, warm environment. Karen is a gracious host who can definitely help you map out a wonderful time in Napa. We did a olive oil tasting at Round Pond she recommended that I absolutely loved. From the beautiful decor to the coziest of beds this is a place I will look forward to staying at again.

• Stayed January 2013