“We fell in love...”

GreenLeadersSilver level
London
“We fell in love...”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My girlfriend surprised me with a visit to Napa when I came to the States from London to visit her. She knows I can be slightly particular about things and she assured me that she had done her research. I was not disappointed, in fact The Inn on Randolph was idyllic, from the moment we walked in and were graciously made to feel at home by Lisa it was a lovely experience. Karen and her staff have truly set a new standard for customer service, all of our needs and requests were catered to and Karen's knowledge of the area and advice for wineries, dinner reservations and things to do was very impressive.

The Inn itself was situated on a quiet residential street, a 5 minute walk from downtown Napa, it had its own car park at the rear with decking and garden space that positively invited wine and cheese picnics. Everything about the inside and outside of the Inn screamed attention to detail and organisation, my girlfriend and I both enjoyed how easy and comfortable our stay was made because of this. Breakfast is early but well worth getting up for, a great way to start the day!

We both fell in love with Napa and when we come to visit again we won't be looking anywhere else for accommodation! If you are looking for a memorable place to stay in Napa and can afford it, The Inn on Randolph is definitely worth it!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hannah Moore room, part of the main building and perfect for a couple, spacious dou...
1 Thank Kushal P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We just returned from an AMAZING stay at the Inn on Randolph. We're now counting the days until we return. I read the reviews before we went and they are bang on. Karen and the crew were incredible from the moment we walked in. Karen personally gave us great recommendations and booked excellent wineries for us to visit. She and her team were so unbelievably helpful in every way possible. The hospitality is truly exceptional and the entire experience completely exceeded our expectations. The breakfasts were great, especially that delicious homemade granola and fresh fruit! Perfect location within quick walking distance to downtown Napa and many top restaurants. Karen has seriously thought of everything, every detail possible. The rooms are beautiful and immaculate. I now want to redo my house! Highly recommend staying at this inn, you won't regret it. Warm, welcoming, helpful, knowledgable team, great food, beautiful inn and great location. what's not to love? This is the first review I've even written, as we had such a phenomenal experience. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Can't wait to return! Thank you Karen and team for helping to make our vacation so memorable.

1 Thank Robyn G
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn on Randolph during our recent visit to Napa. Karen and her staff provided us with a lovely stay! The decor is very peaceful, modern, and extremely comfortable. The outside garden area provides multiple seating arrangements, again in a very calming environment. The breakfasts and cookies were delicious! While we do not follow a gluten-free diet, the food was gluten-free yet indistinguishable (in a positive way) from foods made with gluten. Karen went out of her way to make suggestions and reservations for vineyards, an olive oil tasting experience, and restaurants, all of which were perfectly suited to us. She checked in on every guest each morning at breakfast to see if there was anything she could do or suggestions she could provide. I had multiple small glass jars to bring home as gifts. Upon asking Karen where I could purchase bubble wrap, she handed me a new roll of wrap along with tape and scissors. That is the level of care and concern provided by Karen!

1 Thank gardengirl407
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Karen and the crew were pheneomenal. From the moment we arrived all the way to the end! They were extremely helpful in helping us make decisions on what vineyards to visit to arranging dinner reservations. The accomdations were incredible! The Inn is immaculate and the rooms were awesome! Loved the bedding! Also, we loved how close it was to downtown Napa! We will be back for sure! The Crew From Austin, TX!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Karen and team are fantastic and extremely accomodating. Everything was amazing. They tackled our group of 14 with ease and made everyone feel at home. They also provide great recommendations for any type of request. I highly recommend the IOR.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We recently spent the weekend with a group at the Inn on the Randolph. I can't say enough about the hospitality of Karen and her staff! Before we arrived she answered all of our questions and helped us make reservations for dinner and at various vineyards. Since we had a large group she let us use a "party room" for after hours wine and cake for the birthday girl.

We stayed in the Laurel room which was spacious but still cozy. There is not one detail that has been overlooked in the renovations that Karen has done! From the comfortable beds to the fridges stocked with mineral water, this place is heaven! We enjoyed cheese and wine each afternoon in the beautiful courtyard of the Inn.

You can walk to many restaurants and bars from their central location which was great since we didn't even need a car. I would highly recommend staying here! We looked at lodging that was twice as much and I can't imagine that it would even compare!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

There is no need to shop around for a B&B in Napa - Inn on Randolph is the place.
I recently put together a trip for my wife's 40th birthday with 14 of our closest friends.
We all stayed here and had a great time. Several people in our group said this was the nicest B&B they have ever stayed. Great Rooms - Great Food - Great patio for visiting with friends while enjoying some nice wine. Karen and her staff have taken care of every little detail to make for a great stay with them.

Karen was a huge help in planning this trip and even went to town to pick of the Birthday cake.
Thank you Karen and staff for some great memories.

Mark (Austin)

Room Tip: Randolph Room was awesome.