We stayed in Bel Abri in January and it was beautiful. The room was large and comfortable with a real beautiful fire. The bath was deep and comfortable. The breakfast was beautiful with daily changing options. However I must say the best thing about Bel Abri was the wine and cheese happy hour. The spread was lovely and plentiful. It was a little distance out of the main centre but not too far to walk. It was in a great location to get on to the motorway to go and explore the rest of the valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA