“The BEST way to get around Napa safely and still enjoy the wine!”

My Napa Valley Private Driver
Ranked #13 of 125 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and enjoy the best that Napa and Sonoma have to offer. No need to be concerned with driving, navigating, setting appointments, or knowing where the preferred wineries are. As your guide and driver we'll gladly take care of all the logistics, accommodate your specific requests & winery choices, as well as offer suggestions of locations that you might want to experience.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We found MNVD online a few days before our arrival in Napa and were SO fortunate to get linked up with Debra S. as our driver (7/11 - 7/12/14). She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and professional and really added so much to our trip! She helped so much with recommendations, reservations, and was just a really fun addition to our group of 4 women on a "girls trip". We made our reservations with really short notice (less than a week), and everything went so smoothly and really made our trip stress free and fun... the perfect girls trip that we all enjoyed so much. She went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of, comfortable and had everything we needed. She's that awesome!

We would definitely recommend using MNVD, and of course, we have nothing but the highest praise for Debra. She kept us organized, on time (which, considering the four of us is much like trying to herd cats!), and got us where we needed to be safely. Besides that, she's just an awesome person! Thanks again, Debra for adding so much to our trip, you really helped make it a trip that we will never forget.

And thank you to MNVD for providing an excellent service at a great value. So much safer than trying to drive yourself and much more reasonably priced than a lot of the other car services. Thanks for keeping safe transportation affordable so that we can spend our money on wine!

1  Thank imatravel
There are newer reviews for My Napa Valley Private Driver

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I recently booked a birthday trip to Napa for my girlfriend and me. We had a general idea of the wineries we wanted to go to but did not want to worry about driving. We planned to spend two full days visiting 8-10 wineries. After seeing several other reviews on TripAdvisor, I reached out to Chris and shared our itinerary. Chris was extremely pleasant to work with on our agenda, he showed up on time with cold bottles of water/ snacks and was ready to be our designated driver for two days. I can say- Chris made our experience beyond what we expected, he had birthday cupcakes for my girlfriend and took us to wineries up in the Napa hills we never would have known about to see some amazing views and drink some great Vino. He went above and beyond our expectations and for that we are extremely thankful. Thanks again Chris- you made this an experience we both wont forget!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We hired Nick for our girls trip this past week and were so pleased with the level of service and professionalism. He did an excellent job of making sure we were aware of the time, so as not to miss our next appointment, and the lovely Dean and Deluca canapés he brought along for our picnic were delicious and such a great touch. The cupcake after our last stop was the unexpected, but warmly welcomed icing on the cake! We will absolutely call Chris and Nick again on our next visit! Stephanie BW

1  Thank stephanielane26
Reviewed 22 July 2014

While researching the best way to travel around Napa during our June California vacation, I came across MNVPD on TripAdvisor. I had been entertaining ideas of a limousine, the Wine country train, cheesy bus tours and several private car companies, however the reviews for MNVPD were so glowing I had to take a further look. It made sense that, since we had already paid for a luxury SUV rental during our 10 days in California, we hire a driver for our own rental vehicle...a more economical option. I contacted Bev, who was quick to answer my questions thoroughly via email. Bev made the process seem easy and also sounded very accommodating. We did not have a set agenda...we just wanted to fill 2 days in Napa based on only a couple of winery recommendations from friends. We were lucky (understatement) enough to get Nick, who would be our "driver" for 2 days. Nick was MUCH more than a driver...he was our tour guide, our wine aficionado, our lunch host and our friend. Nick's service surpassed some we have seen in 5-star dining establishments! Our 2 picnics were the highlight of our trip as agreed by all 3 couples, with the most spectacular settings chosen by Nick...we couldn't have asked for anything more. Nick was quick to tweak our itinerary when we lagged behind, and did not make us feel rushed when doing so. I will be highly recommending Nick to several of our friends for their upcoming trips to Napa....thanks Nick and MNVPD for the spectacular experience and exceptional service!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Calling My Napa Driver has been one of the best decisions I've made when visiting wine country. I decided to propose while staying in the area and had be able to pull off the day of our dreams thanks to our driver, Nick. From knowing the best wineries where we could have private tastings, where we would have phenomenal views, and, most importantly, where the people would treat us the best.

Since the day I first met Nick and proposed to my now fiancé, we have stayed in touch - we even invited him and his wife to our wedding in Philadelphia! Upon our return this year we booked Nick for 2 days and wow, we were blown away again. He took us to wineries with the most amazing views I have seen in the US, took us to picnic where we were able to see a fantastic view of the valley, and continued to treat us as if we were family.

I cannot thank Nick, and the company, enough for ensuring the best visit to the region possible!

If you are exploring some options for your visit to the region I would strongly recommend using My Napa Driver!