If you are looking for a lower priced round on a decent course this is the place for you.
What I liked:
1) $29 to walk on a weekday morning
2) round was just under 4 hours walking
3) greens were fast and in very good shape.
4) The beginning and ending holes are the best on the course
What could be better:
1) The bunkers were like rocks No sand at all in the traps
2) Fairways out near the river were a little beat up
3) clubhouse ran out of bottled water and turkey during lunch
We ended up here as just about every other course in the area punched their greens during the mid March week we were there. Was the only place we could find that the greens were good
Considering what we paid it was a good value, but I found the holes away from the club house all looked the same.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.