“RESTAURANT CLOSED IN 2013”
Review of Cielito Lindo - CLOSED

Cielito Lindo
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl Street
“RESTAURANT CLOSED IN 2013”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Restaurant has been closed for several months -- if not longer. Your staff need to get with the program -- I hope your reviews of restaurants in other cities are better than your coverage of Napa, CA.

Visited March 2013

Washington
“Bad on every level”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The only thing I honestly say that was good were the homemade tortilla chips that were served warm.

We had a reservation for 10 people last weekend (7/27/13) and when we approached and saw that there was only one table occupied our group stood outside and contemplated another restaurant. Man.. I wish we would have just kept on walking.

Three meals were served at once and the other 7 came out of the kitchen randomly at different times and incorrectly. One person ordered the tortilla soup, it arrived cold. I ordered steak fajitas minus green peppers; mine arrived on a cold plate with green peppers and chicken. I mentioned that I asked for steak when I placed my order and the server then brought out a plate of over cooked, cold, beef jerky looking mystery meat on a side plate. Needless to say... I didn't eat my fajitas or the beef jerky.

Besides the terrible food the service was equally as terrible. Two servers, one bus-boy type of person and still they couldnt get it together. We repeatedly asked for additional chips and finally got some at the end of our evening.

The best/worst part .... are you ready for this??? This mexican restaurant doesnt serve booze, that's right.... no tequila in their margaritas. They served a premix gross crap and called it a margarita. No thanks!

Overall I would have to say .... follow your gut. If you think it's not right, likely it is not. I spend the remainder of the evening with a stomach ache. Bad place, don't even consider it.

• Visited July 2013
Napa
“Nice place, good area.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Very good food, good ingredients, waitress we had looked really depressed. The french breakfast was good, not great, but I could tell the ingredients were exceptional. The price was a bit up there but I'd go back. Will sit somewhere else, hope same waitress won't be in that area.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Just ate here last night. The food vas very good, and very reasonably priced. The staff are super friendly and welcoming, and it has a great vibe. Very warm and intimate decor, but not stuffy at all. Highly recommend this if you like Mexican food with a bit of a modern flare.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yum!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had an excellent low-key lunch on Saturday at Cielito Lindo. This is a lovely little place that we really enjoyed. Hector was so personable and made us some really yummy margaritas! The chili relleno was fantastic! I had the cheese-filled and SteveO had the beef-filled. Both were great! The guacamole was some of the best I've ever had and I'm also a sucker for homemade tortilla chips - which were GREAT!! Will definitley return! :)

• Visited May 2013