“Excellent”

St. Pierre Massage and Spa
Ranked #17 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Best Day Spa Napa Valley Relax and Rejuvenate at St. Pierre Massage and Spa St. Pierre Massage and Spa has been offering high quality services at our day spa in Napa Valley for nearly 10 years. As a well respected business in the community, locals and visitors from all over come to enjoy our relaxing spa services. Whether you are vacationing in the wine country or you live and work nearby, come relax at our day spa Napa Valley. Experience the ambiance and improve your quality of life by coming into our peaceful day spa and enjoy one of our Signature Massages or Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna. St. Pierre Massage and Spa is a leader among Napa spas. Choose the perfect spa package and our day spa will be a lasting memory of our wine country. Visit our day spa and find out what makes us the best spa in Napa.
Napa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I can always count on a great massage at St. Pierre! I've been a member for years and highly recommend it.

Visited October 2013

Kelseyville, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Close to the best!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

My wife purchased a travel zoo voucher for a massage for us here at St Pierre. I have never had a massage in the last ten years that was as good as here. When I mentioned that to my wife, she said it was the same for her. I had to make a few changes on the times and they never hesitated. Our therapists were Sophi and Natalia. The place was nice and and comfortable. A totally great experience.

Visited February 2013
Annville, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My husband and I wanted to get a couples massage while we were in Napa Valley. We had seen the St. Pierre Center for Massage voted as the best couples massage on the Living Social website, and it was also listed on another Napa Valley spa website under couples massages. We were skeptical at first, since there were no reviews on TripAdvisor or any other review sites. However, St. Pierre has a very nice website, which drew us into researching them some more. The prices were reasonable, so we decided to give it a try. We are glad we did. Even though it is in a strip mall, and not really in downtown Napa, it was a great experience. The atmosphere inside the center was vastly different than the outward appearance. It was very relaxing. We were very happy with our massages as well. We were taken right on time, and the massages even lasted about 10-15 minutes longer than scheduled. The couples room has a great atmosphere as well. The only odd thing was that the walls of each room did not go all the way up to the ceiling. There was maybe a foot of open space at the top of each room. We were told we had to whisper so as to not disturb other people who were being massaged. I had read that before we got there, so I was already prepared, but that might take someone aback who is not expecting it.
If you want a good massage at a good price, this is definitely the place to go. Some other places we researched seemed more upscale, so if you want upscale go somewhere else. This place was very down to earth and inviting, which was what we were looking for.

Visited August 2011