“Champagne Cupcake - to die for”
Review of Sift Dessert Bar

Sift Dessert Bar
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Napa
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I sought this place out since they were on 'Cupcake Wars'. I tried some of their flavors that won on the show, but nothing beat the champagne cupcake. My mouth waters just writing this review.

There are newer reviews for Sift Dessert Bar

Reviewed 11 June 2012

A few times I have been given these cupcakes as gifts, and always wondered where these were from? So I decided to give it a shot trying different cupcakes, and WOW what an experience. I'm usually not a big cake person, but wow what a great cupcake.

They have so many different flavors such an experience. They are highly rated on the Food Network and are definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Sift Cupcakes are simply amazing! You can find them here at their store in downtown Napa and also they're sold at Dean and Deluca in St. Helena. They also have very innovative flavors - some of my favorites include: Berry Good Cheesecake and Battle Royale.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I myself am a baker, and find it difficult to find a cupcake I will actually eat. Sift's cupcakes are so delicious! They beat out all others so far!

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Ok, so I am in fact a self proclaimed dessert snob. If i'm having a treat it better be worth the calories, and Sift never disappoints. We go either to the Santa Rosa location, or the Cotati location. Best of the best- The Stud muffin, beer flavored cupcake with cayenne bacon??? Disgustingly good, no chocolate in site... I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate. Also on the top of my list- The Samoa, and I forget the name, but there is a seasonal one that has Guiness in it somewhere. For my chocolate lovers you must try All For the Cookie. Sky is falling is good, but just a smidge too sweet. I think the ratio of cupcake to frosting is great. Even better with a cool glass of milk! ENJOY!
***A side note- the staff is younger gals (high school, college age) and not so friendly, but PLEASE DON'T LET THAT DETER YOU!!!