“Great tasting cupcakes!!”
Review of Sift Dessert Bar

Sift Dessert Bar
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Napa
Reviewed 23 September 2012

These cupcakes are super-delicious! We tried a dozen - combination of the Limonatta, Ooh La La (red velvet), Pink Champagne (raspberry), Samoa (yes, like the girl scout cookie), The Sky is Falling (chocolate on chocolate), and the Vanill-ahh. They all tasted really great. And they kept well for 2 days. A perfect way to celebrate my mother's 66th birthday.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

I sought this place out since they were on 'Cupcake Wars'. I tried some of their flavors that won on the show, but nothing beat the champagne cupcake. My mouth waters just writing this review.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

A few times I have been given these cupcakes as gifts, and always wondered where these were from? So I decided to give it a shot trying different cupcakes, and WOW what an experience. I'm usually not a big cake person, but wow what a great cupcake.

They have so many different flavors such an experience. They are highly rated on the Food Network and are definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Sift Cupcakes are simply amazing! You can find them here at their store in downtown Napa and also they're sold at Dean and Deluca in St. Helena. They also have very innovative flavors - some of my favorites include: Berry Good Cheesecake and Battle Royale.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I myself am a baker, and find it difficult to find a cupcake I will actually eat. Sift's cupcakes are so delicious! They beat out all others so far!