“so rude I cancelled my order and left”

Squeeze Inn Hamburgers
Ranked #82 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I went to this place this evening and was surprised that the young man at the cash register looked too young to be employed there. He needed help to ring up my order. I asked if they accepted the Express Card and was told yes, 2 for 1 or a 15% discount. I ordered a burger and fries and duplicated the order for our free one. The total was more than I expected so I requested an explanation but the boy at the cash register was unsure. He called the cook over and that man was so rude to me that I said I wanted to cancel my order and have my money refunded. He said things like: I'm not giving you fries for free, did you read the book?, you can't cancel your order, and I'm not giving you a refund. I was polite. He was not. It was not the experience I expected.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Finally made it to this little burger joint. Thought is would be slow going in around 3:30 in the afternoon, but the place was full!! I can see why it is popular!!! My husband got the regular Sqeeze Burger, I got the one on the sourdough bun. Loved my burger. Very fresh tasting and the cheese....omgoodness!! As a lover of cheese, I was in heaven!! I couldn't finish my burger & took it home to let one of my sons finish it. Instead, the next day I decided to heat it up & finish it. I think I almost liked it better than the day before!! Now that has never happened before. We will definitely be back for this decadent burger!! Keep up the good job!!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

They have an interesting twist on a cheeseburger. They let the cheese spread out onto the griddle and melt/burn around the hamburger and bun.
Not to my taste, but others may like the idea. I also found the meat sort of tasteless and over cooked.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I have never seen a cheese burger made this way, until I came to Squeeze Inn. It's a yummy treat! The restaurant is a fun, family atmosphere. Try your luck in getting a tooth pick to stick in the ceiling while you're there!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Located in a strip mall is Squeeze Inn Burger. They are straight and to the point. They basically have 9 items on the menu and fries. The cheeseburger has what looks like a "cheese" skirt on which is awesome. The Cheese is fried and crunchy and the burger buns are nice and warm. Just walk up to the counter place your order and wait for the masterpiece. They are nothing fancy but boy can they make a mean burger