Stayed the middle of May. It is a modern, well appointed, clean, business hotel.
There are three floors. We stayed on the third floor. They have several very large room at the west end on the hotel. Those rooms end in the numbers 316 through 320. Room 319 was very large, with a very large bathroom. The bathroom featured a walk in shower, a Jacuzzi tub, two sinks, and a separate toilet room. There is complimentary internet access. There is a work desk with chair, two upholstered chairs and a sofa. There is a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee machine. The room was quiet and, since the hotel is located on a road that parallels Highway 29, it is sufficiently away from traffic to avoid road noise.
Avoid rooms ending in 07 through 09, as they are right at the elevator and ice/vending machines.
My only problem with the room was that it took several minutes - you could brush your teeth waiting - for the hot water to reach the shower. A definite waste of water.
The Garden Inns offer breakfast and dinner. The staff was very attentive. The food was prepared exactly as ordered. My only complaint is that, unlike other Garden Inns, the breakfast service does not have bacon available in the buffet. When I ordered a side of bacon, I received only 2 pieces of bacon. Being stingy with the bacon is a little strange.
The hotel location is very good as a base, if you are visiting both the Napa Valley and the Sonoma Valley. Overall, a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA