“Left me without a room”

GreenLeadersGold level
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Left me without a room”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

I arrived with my family to the hotel, along with two other parties, to learn that's my reservation had been cancelled. After several minutes of playing with the computer, the front desk agent (Krystal) told me that my reservation had been cancelled by Internet back in March. When I asked her who did it or why I never received a cancellation, she said that they don't send cancellation e-mails. I later learned that his was not true, since Hilton does send cancellation E-mails, whenever you cancel a reservation.

The cancellation of our room got forther implications when Krystal told me that ey were SOLD OUT for the duration of my 3 night stay. Aha called several hotels and found a room at the Quality Inn.

I ended up staying away from our party and traveling into their hotel on a daily basis.

Very disappointed on being left out without a room even though I had a confirmation number. Don't trust Hlton reservation systems anymore since confirmations numbers are not worth anything.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Ann-70

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We had a great stay in Garden Inn Napa. Morning breakfast was really good. Staffs are very helpful and welcoming and the hotel was clean as well.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

We stayed two nights at this hotel with no complaints. The staff was friendly. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fruit were available any time which was a nice touch. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. This location was quite also. There is a place to purchase food and a small area that sold snacks also.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great location and service. Close to most wineries was a plus. The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. They welcomed us with a bottle of wine and suggested a great Italian restaurant!

• Stayed June 2012
Southfield, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed here while visiting some wineries in Napa. Everything was great. They have a complementary wine tasting in the hotel. Had breakfast there and it was fine. Dinner smelled good but we went elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

The main purpose of my trip was to see a (Plain White T's) concert at the Mondavi Winery and to see some wineries. This location is great for doing that.

The rooms are typical in my opinion--small fridge, microwave, tv, reasonably comfortable beds. FREE internet both wifi and dataports. My room was quite clean.

However, we were directly next to the elevators and those are a bit noisy. With thin walls you hear people talking coming off the elevators and the distinctive dings. I would suggest getting a room away from them if possible.

The property has a nice pool. The lobby has lots of private nooks and crannies so you can have privacy but still be relaxed. Small bar/restaurant. Small business center.

Within 2-3 block radius you have a Target, Peets Coffee, Jack n the Box---so you don't have to go that far for supplies (as that is probably walkable for most).

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Wellington NZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed here for 1 night heading down to Yosemite then Vegas. On arrival we were greeted with a pleasant smile and our room was more than adequate. This is a very nice hotel with a relaxing outdoor pool and Spa. We had an evening meal in the restaurant which was excellent and so was the service.I would definitely recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple