After plenty of research here on trip advisor I booked our stay at this Hilton property. It's location is good and close to shopping, travel into downtown and other Napa Valley destinations. The hotel was very clean and overall it was a better place than we expected, the lobby is a good size, the breakfast area was large and a wine bar right there really all the amenities that we needed were there, the gym was ok size for a smaller hotel and had everything needed including free weights. The pool area was nice, maybe a bit small re seating lounge chair wise but really nice and on the sunny side of the building, shade trees close if you needed a break from the heat. A small seating garden area was great as well to enjoy a lunch or wine. Our room was a king room with jacuzzi on the 3rd floor and was nice and spacious and very clean! Now there was a down side... My wife went to have a bath in the evening and when she was beginning to fill the tub the water looked greyish, we drained it and it left black inky sediment all on the bottom of the tub, when we notified the front desk they indicated the city of Napa was doing some pipe work and the mineral sediment was coming from the city pipes and they could not do anything about it, other than they assured it was safe to use, not our idea of clean water when you bath you expect to come our cleaner than when you went in, so we couldn't make use of the jacuzzi on our stay, the front desk in the morning was more helpful and offered a free breakfast which was ok but I would have preferred the hotel tell us up front about the water rather than waiting for us to identify it. Although the hotel may not have been able to do anything about it, as a courtesy they should inform guests this was issue and not wait for an unpleasant surprise. So if the city water issue is all done then this would get a excellent rating for a place to stay in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA