Very friendly staff, lovely seating areas outside to enjoy a drink.As previous reviews have said the chilled water in reception is a real bonus , it may not seem much but after a hot day very refreshing and saves on having to buy bottles. It is a little way from downtown, you will need a taxi ( about $12).if you use the gym it is small, but has clean towels, water dispenser and they even provide headphones.The only downside were a few weeds growing in the pool area.I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA