“YUM!!”

Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our name comes from the Turkish word for "field," and that's where every dish starts for us: in the riches the earth yields. We source our ingredients locally, seasonally, and organically as often as possible to create our Mediterranean fusion dishes. Bringing together Greek and Turkish cuisine, we're proud to serve a unique combination of flavors and styles you won't find anywhere else. Paired with our extensive wine list, craft beer from our microbrewery, or a Turkish coffee, there's no better way to unwind after a day in Napa Valley, or simply treat yourself to something different.
Baytown, Texas
“YUM!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We walked from our lovely bed and breakfast to this restaurant and sat on the patio. Our waiter recommended an excellent wine to go with dinner and we enjoyed the cool evening outdoors. My husband ordered Mussaka and LOVED it (I tasted, and he was RIGHT!! YUMMY!) and I had the Greek trio dip appetizer which consisted of homemade hummus to die for, tsatziki (WOW) and baba ghanous ---- both of which I probably misspelled, but DEVOURED. They were served with warm pita bread and some of the best olives I've ever eaten --- and, believe me, I am an olive connoisseur!! This place was delightful, and we would definitely return to sample some of the other interesting items on the menu. GOOD STUFF!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KatLSU

Denver, CO
“Fresh good food, I'd go back”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The lighter menu is great after a day of wine tasting. We started with the Meze plate - the dolma and hummus were wonderful. I had the fish and hubby had the lamb, both were delicious.

• Visited July 2014
Dimondale, Michigan
“We loved our meal!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We loved our meal at Tarla! We ended up here simply because we arrived into town late after a long day of traveling, and it was a very close walk from our B&B. We were so glad we found this place! We shared the hearts of palm fondue with pita chips, the beet salad, and the scallops. All of these were excellent!! The service was good, and the timing of the each of the plates coming out was just right. We were only sorry that we did not have a chance to visit Tarla again while we were in Napa.

Visited June 2014
Napa Valley, California
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is one my favorite places to dine in Napa, Great atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food and drinks.

• Visited June 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent, fresh food, great owner, friendly staff!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

What more can I say then the food was great, it was right next to our hotel at the Andaz, the staff, especially the owner was super friendly and it was priced right!

• Visited June 2014