“Happy Hour”

Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our name comes from the Turkish word for "field," and that's where every dish starts for us: in the riches the earth yields. We source our ingredients locally, seasonally, and organically as often as possible to create our Mediterranean fusion dishes. Bringing together Greek and Turkish cuisine, we're proud to serve a unique combination of flavors and styles you won't find anywhere else. Paired with our extensive wine list, craft beer from our microbrewery, or a Turkish coffee, there's no better way to unwind after a day in Napa Valley, or simply treat yourself to something different.
Santa Barbara, California
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Really great service there! The happy hour is over at 6pm on the dot. The wine was good and they have wonderful salad options. I would go back again.

Visited July 2014

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Ate here on a whim after finding the place on Opentable.com. Got there before 6pm and it turns out they were offering happy hour prices at the bar. I was solo, so it worked out perfect. I ordered a glass of wine and two food items for about $20. The kale/barley salad was to die for and I would eat that every visit. I also had the hummus which was spicy and creamy. Being a vegan this was a suitable destination, albeit the pickings were slimmer than at similar type restaurants. Also, if you like to dine outdoors this place has ample patio space. I give this place a B+/A-.

San Jose, California
“Would not recommend ”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 8, including teens. Tarla seems to be a magnet for extremely loud groups wanting to drink. The food is mediocre and over priced.I ordered the short ribs, recommended by the waiter. The meat was served to me steaming and over dry. I suspect it had been microwaved before coming to the table. Service was nice. Keep looking if you care about the food.

Baytown, Texas
“YUM!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We walked from our lovely bed and breakfast to this restaurant and sat on the patio. Our waiter recommended an excellent wine to go with dinner and we enjoyed the cool evening outdoors. My husband ordered Mussaka and LOVED it (I tasted, and he was RIGHT!! YUMMY!) and I had the Greek trio dip appetizer which consisted of homemade hummus to die for, tsatziki (WOW) and baba ghanous ---- both of which I probably misspelled, but DEVOURED. They were served with warm pita bread and some of the best olives I've ever eaten --- and, believe me, I am an olive connoisseur!! This place was delightful, and we would definitely return to sample some of the other interesting items on the menu. GOOD STUFF!!

1 Thank KatLSU
Denver, CO
“Fresh good food, I'd go back”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The lighter menu is great after a day of wine tasting. We started with the Meze plate - the dolma and hummus were wonderful. I had the fish and hubby had the lamb, both were delicious.