Can not even begin to tell you how please I am with the Napa Winery Inn! There customer service is amazing!! There was not one employee there, that did not ask us if we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything we needed! All of the front desk staff felt like family by the time we left. Each day they would ask us what we had planned and then would follow up with how was your trip today when we returned back to the hotel in the evening.
I was traveling with my 85 year old mother and 2 dogs, 8 and 9 months old. Upon check in the dogs received a treat and a toy, very nice touch. They have doggie bags outside the door and plenty of grassy places to walk the dogs. They also were kind enough to look up doggie day care centers for me and to check yelp reviews.
They provide an expanded continental breakfast, which includes the usual cereal, bagels and toast, yogurt, etc... but it also included each morning scrambled eggs and bacon.
There location is wonderful, basically just off Hwy 29, which made for easy access to travel into Napa for the wine train, Oxbow market etc... but also very easy to head up the other way to the wineries, St Helena and Calistoga.
The room was basic, but clean and comfortable. Also I was very pleased that being so close to the freeway you could not hear it a bit inside the room.
On our next trip to Napa we are staying here again, a great value for a great hotel, and even better customer service!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA