From the moment that we set foot into this hotel we felt pampered. Great desk people, wine tasting at night. The rooms and the beds were clean and wonderful. I would go back to this property in a heartbeat. If you are visiting Napa here's the place to stay. The people here more than make up for any "cookie Cutter" rooms and if indeed as some say it's a refurbished Hotel, they did an excellent job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA