I will start out by staying that I travel for work often and stay at Hilton properties. I got this hotel on Priceline for a pretty sweet deal. The hotel was a little dated. The property as maintained well for the age. I looked at what the going rate was, and I felt that it was a little over priced for what you get.
Breakfast was average for most hotels with a few hot items, yogurt, bagels and toast. I liked that they had the mugs and silverware on the tables.
The hotel had wine from 5.30 - 6.30 thought I was never around to grab a glass in time. Then again I was all over napa at the wineries, so I don't know if I wanted anymore. The staff was very friendly and there was ample parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA