We were looking into a day trip up to Napa to visit some wineries and read many reviews of hotels on tripadvisor and decided to stay at the Napa Winery Inn. It did not disappoint! For the price I don't think you can go wrong. We had a fast and easy check-in with Jeffrey. He was very friendly and helpful and gave us all the details we needed for our stay. Room was nice and clean with all the basics. Bed was comfortable and provided a great sleep. The hotel was nicely located within a few miles of the wineries. The hotel provides a nightly wine tasting which is a plus and the free breakfast in the lobby was much more than we expected which was also nice touch! We will definitely return on our next trip to Napa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA