All reviews wine tasting wine reception complimentary breakfast small pool restaurants within walking distance every evening wine country the main highway great place to stay yogurt would stay again convenient location the breakfast area happy hour minute drive wine hour hot tub
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean....but not much else to say. When we arrived to are room we were surprised that the walls were bare with the exception of one picture and a very long very narrow mirror behind a chair. My husband went to hang up our clothes in the closet (no door to the closet, but rather a curtain) and the rod fell to the floor. Then as we were preparing for bed, we were brushing our teeth (one sink) and the sink immediately filled up with water.....it drained, but very slowly. Fortunately we brought our pillows, but our friends staying in another room said they were hard & too full, making for a restless night's sleep. We won't be staying there again, not would I ever recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Liz A, Front Office Manager at Napa Winery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Luvem2,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am sorry that you did not find our property to your liking. It sounds like we were just not a good fit for you.

Thank you for mentioning the sink, as I have had maintenance look into it, as well as the rod in the closet.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I checked in late after taking a cooking class at Silverado Cooking School and my room was waiting for me. Even though I missed the comp wine hour, the front desk personality, Jeffery was so gracious and offered me a glass of wine. He was so accommodating. My room was fresh & clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that the room had 2 bottles of water included. The comp breakfast in the morning with the flat screen playing the news and all the tasty treats was so fulfilling. This hotel is a gem & true hospitality with a great value. The manager is also a native of Napa, born & raised. Always ready to point a tourist in the right direction in the wine country. thank you

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Liz A, Front Office Manager at Napa Winery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Yvonnedetert,

What a lovely review thank you.

I was so excited to share this review with Jeffrey. He is the best, so thoughtful. I am extremely lucky to have him here.

It really is nice to have lived somewhere long enough to know all about it. Quite a few of us here were either; born and raised in Napa, or have lived her from a very young age. It is quite helpful in the hospitality business. Napa Valley is just a joy to work and live in.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you can come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This was great, especially for the price. Room was really big with fridge & wet bar area. It was clean, staff was helpful, nightly wine tastings were a plus. Breakfast was good. This place is not
Five star fancy by any means but assuming you're there to see vineyards & not hang out at the hotel it's perfect. Very nice comfortable and just seemed like it was at least a step or to above what you'd expect for the price point.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cgammon966

Dear Cgammon966,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was very nice.

It sounds like we surprised you a bit, as far as value and service. That is what I like to hear. We really are a “hidden gem” and as one guest put it, “A treasure in Napa”. Really we are an affordable boutique hotel in Napa Valley. We offer breakfast on real plates, with real silverware, glasses, cloth napkins, uncompromising service, and clean spacious rooms.

We would love for you to come and stay again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in April while tasting and dining in and around napa. The beds were very comfortable, rooms a nice size and everything very well run and managed. It's nice to be so close to the freeway for travelling around, though it may be a bit loud if you were at the pool or had a room on the road side. Either way, free decent breakfast, great service and fair prices. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Book a room away from the freeway side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam J

Dear Adam J,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to post it.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are fortunate to have a great staff that all love what they do, and ownership that recognizes it, and lets us do what we do best, because let’s face it, without our guests we wouldn’t be who we are.

Thank you again. I hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is so convenient. I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast is provided and wine tasting in the afternoon, Big rooms with wine glasses and a bar sink in the room. It's a small hotel but the rooms are large. We could get to everything because it's right off HWY 29. the secret is exposed. Great price too.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M

Dear Mark M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I love the title of your review; “Secret revealed”

Yours was such a nice review. I am glad that you found us convenient. I also love our location. Centrally located between downtown Napa (5 minute drive), and Yountville (8 minute drive). Sonoma is only about a 20 minute drive as well.

Thank you again, I hope you can come and stay with us again soon. We have even better prices mid-November through March.