River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$341
US$291
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$352
US$341
US$284
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$259
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$284
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
US$122
US$442
US$330
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$220
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$791
US$654
Preferred Hotels
All reviewswine tastingwine receptionroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastsmall poolrestaurants within walking distancenice breakfastwine countrythe main highwaygreat place to stayevery eveningyogurtwould stay againlocation was perfecteasy accessfront desk staffhappy hour
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my first trip to Napa and was overwhelmed by all of the planning/locations, etc. I ended up going with Napa Winery Inn since it seemed central-ish to places I wanted to see. Above all, price could not be beat...booked more than two months in advance with a non refundable rate on their website. After booking, some negative reviews were posted and was nervous I had made the wrong decision. Well, happy to report Napa Winery Inn was a GREAT decision!
Now that I am familiar with the lay of the land there - the location is perfect! Right on Hwy 29 which is basically the road to 80% of all wineries, towns, etc. Downtown Napa is 10 minutes away. Yountville/Helena 15 min. The drive is not a big deal. With gps - directions anywhere were a breeze!
The hotel itself is quaint and adorable (like a Homewood Suites sort of situation). The front desk is across from a small little area of tables where they serve breakfast every morning and wine tastings in the evening. We took advantage of the breakfast every morning as A: it was included in rate and B: so convenient to just come down at our leisure after waking up and then head back up to room to shower/get dressed for the day. Wine tastings - were nice. They light candles, put out cheese, crackers & fruit. Personally, I was exhausted after a full day of tastings so didn't take par in this every day - but was a very nice setup.

The rooms -- are clean and beds are comfortable. I will say a few items are a little outdated - but overall was perfectly fine. We were in our room only to sleep, shower & get dressed. Actually, never turned on TV in FOUR days! :)

Staff -- SO NICE. All of the staff at the front desk were pleasant and always went above and beyond. My suitcase broke and the hotel engineer offered to fix it.

The wifi works, they have a computer & printer to use in the lobby -- I mean, everything you need these days. Pool and hot tub looked very nice but never had a chance to enjoy.

At the end of the day - I wanted to spend more money on winery visits and dining out than on a hotel. Of course, if we're talking a honeymoon....I'll probably be staying somewhere else ;)

I certainly recommend this hotel to everyone who is planning a trip to Napa Valley!!

Room Tip: After reading other tips on Tripadvisor - I did ask for a room away from the highway when booking. The room was on the third floor overlooking parking lot - but really, there is a beautiful tree that covers everything. I'd recommend asking for a room with a refrigerator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren H
Liz A, Front Office Manager at Napa Winery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Lauren H,

Thank you for such a great thorough review. I enjoyed reading it.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return in the near future.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn for 3 nights while we traveled through the Napa Area. We were very impressed with the accommodations. The staff were very friendly and gave us tips on where to go to eat and tour. The location and price was a big seller for us and exceeded our expectations.

The great part of the Inn was the daily breakfast that was included and the wine tasting at night. I would recommend to families ( has a pool and hot tub) and couples looking to hit up the area wineries .

We would stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlyn S

Dear Caitlyn S,

Thank you so much for your nice review.

I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I also love the breakfast, it is just yummy.

The wine reception in the evening is neat. It is great to see all of our guests mingle together and exchange stories about their Napa Valley Adventures. Good times.

Thank you again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel is very comfortable and in our case a large quiet room ( at the back of the hotel away from the freeway). A continental breakfast, which is good, is included in the rate and is served in the foyer area. There is also a wine tasting session in the late afternoon, which is provided by guest vineyards. The downside of this hotel is it's location. It is located right off the freeway, which makes it easy to find. However, it is a good 10 minute drive to downtown Napa and there are limited eating options unless you get in your car. The on-site restaurant just across from the hotel is very poor and we would recommend finding somewhere else to eat. Not sure we would recommend the hotel, purely based on location and believe it is overpriced because of this.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JVPG,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am sorry that you did not find our location to your liking. As much as I like our location, we cannot be everyone’s favorite place, but we try our best to make that the case. Most people however do really like our location with our easy access to downtown just south about five minutes and just north to Yountville about six minutes. We are lucky to have three different taxi companies here in Napa, as well as the new trendy Uber. (you can order a driver on an application on your phone)

It is unfortunate that you did not care for the restaurant Oventi, which we share a parking lot with. We are close to Fume Bistro on the other side of the hotel, within walking distance as well. I am sorry you did not get a chance to try out Fume. They are open for lunch and dinner and have a full bar.

It would be really great if you would give us another try. We would love to show you that there really is no better location than us, if not we understand and wish you the best, but should you find yourself in the area again, please call me direct and I will be happy to handle your reservation personally. Thanks again for posting a review.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was not sure what to expect when checking in. This hotel was chosen for me due to an overbooking situation at another property. That said, the hotel is very clean and the bed was comfortable. It could use an update (the carpeting and some furnishings appear to be outdated and some of the rooms have a 70s feel to them). It is in a nice location for touring and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was a nice surprise as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear PandMinDC,

I am sorry for the unfortunate circumstances which brought you to us, but it was fortunate for us. I am glad we were able to accommodate your stay, and even happier that you enjoyed your stay
Many of our guest are surprised by the Hot Complimentary Breakfast. We have great selections, and real plates, silverware, mugs, and glassware, with cloth napkins. Not to mention fresh baker items, bacon, sausage, with either scrambled eggs or three cheese omelet’s, as well as buffet of breads, bagels, cereals, yogurt, ets. It is a feast.

Thank you again. I hope you can come back again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed only 1 night at the Napa Winery Inn, but what a lovely experience. The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. We took part in a complimentary wine tasting, which was great opportunity to sit with other guest and to hear more about the area from the man who organized the tasting. The hotel has an outside pool. There is a restaurant on site where we had dinner & breakfast. It has also a small local brewery. Again, the staff in there was super friendly. All in all we felt very feel looked after and very welcome and enjoyed our short stay very much. Be aware though that the hotel is outside the village by a main road, which we did not mind.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claudiamP5195WD
Liz A, Front Office Manager at Napa Winery Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear ClaudiamP5195W,
Your review is very nice, and appreciated, thank you.
Thank you also for mentioning the staff. I think they are one of the most endearing features of the hotel. They are always ready with a smile for you. I am biased of course since they are my work family, but it is true. I am glad they made you feel welcome and you had a memorable experience.
Please give us a call next time you are in the area, we would love to see you again.