Our stay was wonderful! From the chef's truffles in our room upon arrival, to the 5:30 happy hour every evening in the courtyard, to the the delicious daily prepared breakfasts. The staff was very helpful with making any reservations that we may have wanted, as well as taking care of any special requests we had. Felice got us into Schramsberg winery for the tour, even though they were booked up! We especially enjoyed the happy hour every evening with the owner, Blair and all of the guests who shared their experiences of their day in wine country! 1801 First is a lovely Inn and we look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA