My husband and I stayed here for two nights this summer (June 8-10). Honestly, I've stayed in several B&B's before, and this was by far the best! The rooms are beautiful, and still have the B&B feel. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The Location is absolutely perfect, and the breakfast is to die for! They also had freshly made Truffles for us in our room when we arrived, along with a bottle of wine! The whole experience really WOW'd us! We had a great time, and we've recommended this place to several friends/family members over the last few months! EXCEPTIONAL! We can't wait to head back sometime in the Spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA