1801 was a very cute and clean bed and breakfast in downtown Napa. My husband and I stayed in the main builing and my sister-in-law and her husband stayed in the cottage. Both were great. The inn is close to downtown restaurants but about 15-20 minutes from the heart of Napa. The happy hour they do every night is fun. Also their chocolate chip cookies they place out every day are delicious!We didn't get a chance to have the breakfast since we had to leave for a balloon ride at 6:30am one day and for our flight the next but I'm sure it was great. Definitely a very cute, quaint place to stay. It's a nice change from your chain hotels. I would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA