Went to 1801 First for a mother- daughter getaway to Napa and Sonoma. Found the listing on Jetsetter and read reviews all of which said great things about the Bed and BReakfast, and we definitely were not disappointed. As soon as we walked in the door, the ambiance was inviting and upscale with breakfast tables shining in the m sunlight and tea, coffee and cookies out in the evenings. There is also a wine and cheese hour at 530 which sampled local wines and cheeses and was outside on the patio. A great time to relax and talk with the other guests and get suggestions on sites to see and places to eat. The room was very large for normal B&B with a fireplace, large flat screen, sitting area and huge bathroom with large soaking tub and stand alone shower. The staff was so friendly and knowledgable about the area - from the best place to get a mani pedi, to setting up wine tours and tastings and always having recs for dinner, we could not have asked for anything better. The location was within walking distance of many downtown restaurants and shops, but if you want to go all the way to main street, a 4 min drive is worth it as opposed to trekking it in heels. Every morning there is a unique breakfast menu and scones that were melt in your mouth delicious. If I had to make one criticism it would be the water pressure in the shower could have been stronger. Besides that it was AMAZING. Definitely recommend for romantic getaway (honeymooners where there as well), girls weekend, or any other relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA