My husband and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary and wanted to visit Napa ( we are from Illinois ) We stayed at 1801 First and were very pleased. The accommodations were so quaint and cozy. Felice greeted us and made us feel at home and offered all kinds of services ( from suggesting places to eat, wineries to visit, tours, offered to make reservations) The house and the grounds were impeccable and very well decorated. We stayed in the cottage which was so romantic and private. Every night they offer wine and cheese ion the patio and it is a gathering time to meet the other guests . Very nice!!! The owner even joins you and helps to make your stay comfortable. I would highly recommend 1801 First and would definitely return. By the way the breakfasts are remarkable!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA