We typically stay further north in St. Helena or Calistoga when visiting the Napa Valley. This was our first stay in downtown Napa and we were very pleasantly surprised. The room was very comfortable, the hospitality of the staff was fantastic and our breakfast Saturday morning was excellent. Very easy walking distance to many restaurants in downtown Napa along the river. We will definitely go back to the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Blackbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA