This is a beautiful Craftsman House, big fireplace, lots of wood decor. The good things: it felt like a big house, wine and appetizers in the early evening, good breakfast - always a hot dish (quiche or potato/egg casserole), cookies in the cookie jar, staff was friendly but changed often. The not so good things: our room (#4) was on the street side so a little noisy, the room seemed small with the big furniture, the bathroom was small (the door barely cleared the vanity), a few small points: both the shower curtain and the drapery had come off a few of the rings (we fixed it ourselves). We have stayed at other Four Sisters Inns and this one just didn't measure up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blackbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA