I cannot recommend this place highly enough. From start to finish the service was fantasic, if slightly cheesy, at times. We were located in room 7 which had a magnificient balcony view down the lake. The room itself was fantatsic, from fixtures and fittings to the cleanliness and obvious TLC that the maids give. The spa treatments were great and the staff very attentive and interested to hear what you have to say. The magic hour 6pm - 7pm was just wonderful. It gave a chance for some of the local wine producers to show case their wine/s along with a cheese board which was delicious (provided by milliken creek). This was by far our favourite part of the stay and i would strongly encourage anyone who has an interest in either or both to attend and get to know the people promoting a bit more. Its free education on what napa has to offer after all!Breakfast, which was served to the room by hamper each morning was fresh and tasty and added to the overall 'cosy, attentive' experience that we enjoyed. Fabulous place to stay and would very much like to visit again when in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA