I have been reading the (admittedly few) bad reviews of this place and am at a loss as we thought it was just gorgeous. We had a superior room and I just adored the decor. I love places that do turn down service as it was lovely to come back to a gorgeously cool and sweet smelling room, tea lit and with Ella Fitzgerald softly singing in the background on the CD player. Nice touch having water and sodas as complimentary too. The spa was admittedly more expensive than used to but the massage I had was exceptionally good and I felt very pampered sitting quietly afterwards eating a giant chocolate dipped strawberry and sipping on Prosecco.
We loved the privacy of this place and I think if people expect this to be a typical 'hotel' then they have missed the point. Breakfast is delicious and delivered to your room, it is terribly peaceful with relaxation at the heart of it all. The customer service was exceptional with staff bending over backwards to be helpful with recommendations, booking things and even second guessing that you could do with more water (had returned v sweaty from run) and rushing to assist. Every place they recommended for dinner was fantastic; especially when we were given complimentary drinks at places as a result of staying there and them phoning ahead.
I think I'd like to stay in one of the bigger rooms next time as a treat which I hope won't be a million years away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA