I have to say, this was the greatest place I have EVER stayed. My husband and I wondered the cost of "living there". :) It was very hard to leave. I am not one for bed & breakfast, so I would not call Milliken Creek that. I found it a lot more private, as a boutique hotel. There's almost a sense of staying in a home due to the beauty of the accomodations and grounds, but you cannot hear anyone in other rooms and you are not forced to mingle with others, as you are in a bed & breakfast. The location is perfect. You are right in the middle of any vinyard you could ever want to tour. The beds are HEAVENLY. The breakfast is delicious- try the homemade belgian waffle! The staff goes above and beyond. The rooms are HUGE, especially the bathrooms. Our couples massage was so relaxing. We loved it!! I'm recommending it to anyone that I know doing a wine country trip in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA