Motel 6 Napa
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$192
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$294
Official Website
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$209
GardenInn.com
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$413
Great 4.5/5
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$215
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Vino Bello Resort(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$416
US$399
Very Good 4/5
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Orbitz.com
US$748
US$611
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$211
BestWestern.com
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$220
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsplace to stayconvenient locationcheck in was easyvisiting winerieswould definitely stay here againroomyvalley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

When I came back from my function at 9:00 pm; there were 8 men standing on the balcony drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and cigars 1 room down from my non-smoking room, plus playing salsa music loud enough for the whole side of the complex to hear.Their after-work party lasted until 11:30pm.
I think the Noise problem has been on-going because there are signs in the lobby about "loud Partying will not be tolerated"; however such actions were totally ignored by the staff.
The room was clean, very small, and very noisy. The clean was good, except what it smelled totally of bleach. The room was small, didn't have a microwave or coffee; laminate instead of carpet. The bed was hard as a rock, pillow like a brick.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We were only stopping through napa for 2 nights and we like to explore so we did not plan to spend alot of time in our room. We decided to book the motel 6 as it was only $65 a night, the next closest price to that was $150+!!!

Check in was fast and friendly and the rooms were VERY small, but clean and quiet. The beds were what u would expect for a motel 6. Overall, it is a good value, and you get what u pay for, no frills, just a place to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Location and price is good actually if you wanna come to Napa valley with limited budget. Room cleanliness is not so good. Service is average but acceptable if consider the price. There are plenty of Parking lots in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is about the only hotel in area that is under $100/night. The room wasn't very clean and was extremely small. No breakfast. The wifi didn't work in our room.

The noisy people above us partied until 3 a.m.

Renovation is taking place so it may improve in the future.

It is within walking distance of a shopping area.

Room Tip: Upstairs room might be more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank donlan40
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had booked this Motel for my Marathon. Had booked 2 rooms and requested a microwave in one of them. I had called 2 times to make sure my request would be honored, I was assured it was done.
We reach the Motel at 8:30 pm, the frontdesk guy , Martin tells us, both the rooms have a microwave, we were happy. When we got to the room, there was none. I called Martin and he had no clue what was going on, I requested he help us get atleast one, we had to leave at 4 am the next morning for the race ans we need to have breakfast before we leave. This Motel had no coffee maker, no microwave in the room, neither were they willing to let us have coffe from their reception since it was too early. Martin calls me back saying he cannot do anything. We request he let us use the one at frontdesk, to which he was totally opposed saying they will be someone at the desk but thedoor will be locked, we open only at 6 am. My friend went down to the frontdesk to have a chat with him, and the manager if possible. All this while the manager, Maggi was in the adjoining room but never bothered to come out and talk to us. When my friend started talking to Martin, Maggi came out stomping and said, if you want to leave I can refund your money and you can stay someplace else. Now, at 9:30pm she very knew we had no option!
The room was equally bad, the sheets smelled so strong of beach I got a headache and I suspect there we bedbugs, I could feel the bites. All in all no sleep.
Hopeless Motel, terrible management.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends