Carneros Resort and Spa
US$304
US$284
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$295
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$232
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$325
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$411
US$384
US$206
US$157
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
Orbitz.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$198
Hotwire.com
1,437 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerboon flyhilltop poolharvest cottagehilltop restaurantthe cottagesboonfly cafefire pitprivate backyardheat lampheated floorsadult poollounge chairstrailer parkwine countryvineyard viewglass of wine
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was the second stay for my wife and me. But the first time we stayed in a suite and this time we booked a patio home since all my fanily was joinng us. My party consitsted of my wife and me, my 30 year old daughter and her husband, my 2 year old grandchild and my 26 year old son.
The patio home was magnificient. It had two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and large bathrooms. The tile in the bathrooms was heated. It had a study with a large master bathroom and a couch that made into a bed. All three of these rooms had their own flat panel tvs and our bathroom included an indoor/outdoor shower and a spearate entrance.
The kitchen came equipped with Viking appliances and was supplied with glass ware, dinner ware, utensils, etc. The living room had a log burning fireplace which we lit every night.
There was a sun deck on top of the home which we used to to relax, drink some wine and enjoy the sun.
The patio had a gas firepit which we migrated to at the end of each evening for a night cap and to talk about our day.
The hotel concierge set us up with a baby sitting service, they recommended two services, and we choose the least expensive of the two after interviewing the owner over the phone. The owner did our baby sitting herself and was outstanding. On time, toys in had and very good with our grandchlld.
The concierge also helped me set up airport limo transportation for my son who came in on a later flight and left a bit earlier than the rest of our party.
A great experience as long as you can afford the tab.
My wife and I stayed at the Calistoga Ranch after the departure of the rest of our entourage and you can see my review posted about the Ranch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was looking for a quick getaway last summer to give my husband some much-needed R&R and chose Carneros Inn. I am so thankful that I did - our whole stay was absolute perfection. We're trying to find another opportunity to return this year.

Although we were here as a couple, I would highly recommend Carneros Inn just as much to families or groups. Our 2-bedroom suite (Robledo 4) was an amazing escape for the two of us but would have been equally well suited for a family or friends--so much so that we hope to return with ours. I was very curious about the lodgings since my husband and I have dined at Boonfly before and found the location quirky (like a random alley). If you've had similar doubts, rest assured: Boonfly's surroundings are not representative of the resort property.

During our short stay, staff repeatedly went above and beyond what was required or requested. We got to the Market a few minutes after it closed and when staff saw us peeking through the window, they opened the door and offered to help us get whatever we were looking to purchase. I can genuinely say that our entire experience from check in and wine upon arrival to the time we left was entirely seamless - without any of the snobbery some other reviewers have referenced (even though we pulled up in a very old, beat up car).

The spa was excellent, the grounds were gorgeous, and the sunrise over the vineyards is one of the most beautiful views I can imagine waking up to. Despite the proximity to Napa's busy wineries, Carneros Inn was a true respite. We left refreshed and utterly relaxed and hope to escape there again soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel is a good concept, small cottages, well-laid out grounds, 2 nice pools (adult and family) and great views. Service was great and the restaurants are good. But rooms weren't spectacular, especially bathrooms. (Example: indoor shower looks like it’s going to be awesome, it’s a letdown. Bathroom toiletries are not great either.)
The biggest disappointment for us was no outdoor fireplace at our cottage. We had two rooms with a connected “backyard.” It was quite a waste as the small outdoor heater only kicked off enough heat for one person. A fireplace would have made it 100x better. All in all for the high price, way better options are available elsewhere in Napa.

Favorites:
Outdoor shower in room, the gym facility which was quite nice, the pool and the Boon Fly Café.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room WITH an outdoor fireplace. Don't stay if not.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The facilities are OK and the staff are very friendly and professional but really if you're visiting the Napa you need to stay close to the actual game. Great I am sure for a conference or with a BIG group of people but not for wine and food loving people.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MCA2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our cottage was wonderful. Loved the private patio, outdoor shower, bathroom. Onsite food also exceptional. Perfect place to hang, or as a base to explore the wine country. Pool area has a spectacular view.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business