“Breathtakingly beautiful! Housekeeping stole money. ”

Carneros Resort and Spa
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Albuquerque
“Breathtakingly beautiful! Housekeeping stole money. ”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous views and rooms. The pool was relaxing and had delicious food and drinks to offer. I know I shouldn't have left my wallet in the room, but I did and $70 was stolen from it. When paying these kind of prices for a room this should never happen. Also, we had our music playing on our phone which was very low and no one was near us at the pool, and we were told to turn it off.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jessie0212

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Bryan
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Great,relaxing. Best for adults. Will be back!
Loved the service. Rooms were fab! Had the soaking tub and enjoyed it without bugs!!! Heated floors very cool. Very close to the town of Napa, great food!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rondi r
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My wife have stayed here twice in the past two years to celebrate our major birthdays. We loved it as we stayed in a gorgeously appointed cottage near the pool area. For us the highlights were the friendly staff and the boutique with a fantastic clothing, food and wine selections. We used the bocci court on both visits. The breakfasts by the pool were the best as the view of the vineyards is spectacular. The big negative is that breakfast is only served there Friday-Sunday. The location of the resort is good as we were able to visit many vineyards and of course Etude across the road I recommend dinners in Napa's excellent restaurants as the main restaurant at the Inn struck as more of a convention place and the food was not up to par and amazingly neither was their wine list! Notwithstanding the less than wonderful dinner there we love this resort and will return.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank David W
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Absolutely amazing and relaxing experience !! We stayed at on of the awesome Orchard cottages with two master suites, an incredible outdoor shower, hot tub, and plenty of covered and open outdoor area. Fully equipped kitchen that allowed us to cook a 4 course meal one night ! The bed and linens are heavenly.

The view from the adults pool alone is like a spa treatment !! Sunset is another incredible experience providing intensely calming sky colors. It is a perfect romantic get away. It is a perfect place to relax. There are many places in the complex that are awesome for meditation.

The landscape all over the complex is incredible and so fragrant. Lots of rosemary, lavender, and fruit trees.
The staff is extremely courteous and friendly.

We went on a bike ride with the great bikes provided by hotel around nearby wineries.
We ate twice at boon Fly Cafe. Best doughnuts with chocolate sauce and bacon bloody marys I have ever had!

I will remember all of my experiences at this place very vividly !!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed in an Orchard Home (2 adults, 2 children) which was just huge. Great restaurants, cool deli to buy goodies when didn't feel like going out for dinner. Amazing gym. serene spa. Staff were attentive but in a very(good) laid back way. Would definitely stay here again.
Only negative was room wasn't ready when we arrived - but we were offered glasses of wonderful Carneros wine while we waited - so I guess wasn't that bad!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank morty44
San Jose
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

For a two day get-a-way, my husband and I drove up to napa
Two night stay (Sunday and Monday) at the Carneros Inn.

First: the property is gorgeous
Easy to walk around, two great restaurants and one public restaurant which is good for breakfast and lunch
A beautiful spa and boutique.

Lots of places to hang outside
Two great pool areas, fantastic fitness center . And the entire place is spotless

Great service

Our room came stocked with sodas, water, coffee, robes and our flip flops. Great showers , one indoor and one outdoor
The bath rooms are fantastic
We were upgraded to a premier cottage
We had a nice. Back yard with lounge chairs and eating table
On our front deck two great rocking chairs,
Some draw backs: TV didn't work that well, no movies available and no tv check out.
The bedroom area was smallish
But all in all a very nice accommodation
Here's the weird thing, I think the property is in the wind zone of the valley
It was rather windy our entire visit, which made it unpleasant and kicked up our allergies
So before you go ask about the wind situation. The hotel was practically empty on Monday while hotels away from the wind were booked.

I think we will come again, we will check the weather first

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank calgirlsanjose
virginia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was the second stay for my wife and me. But the first time we stayed in a suite and this time we booked a patio home since all my fanily was joinng us. My party consitsted of my wife and me, my 30 year old daughter and her husband, my 2 year old grandchild and my 26 year old son.
The patio home was magnificient. It had two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and large bathrooms. The tile in the bathrooms was heated. It had a study with a large master bathroom and a couch that made into a bed. All three of these rooms had their own flat panel tvs and our bathroom included an indoor/outdoor shower and a spearate entrance.
The kitchen came equipped with Viking appliances and was supplied with glass ware, dinner ware, utensils, etc. The living room had a log burning fireplace which we lit every night.
There was a sun deck on top of the home which we used to to relax, drink some wine and enjoy the sun.
The patio had a gas firepit which we migrated to at the end of each evening for a night cap and to talk about our day.
The hotel concierge set us up with a baby sitting service, they recommended two services, and we choose the least expensive of the two after interviewing the owner over the phone. The owner did our baby sitting herself and was outstanding. On time, toys in had and very good with our grandchlld.
The concierge also helped me set up airport limo transportation for my son who came in on a later flight and left a bit earlier than the rest of our party.
A great experience as long as you can afford the tab.
My wife and I stayed at the Calistoga Ranch after the departure of the rest of our entourage and you can see my review posted about the Ranch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napa
Bardessono
Hotel Yountville
#1 of 6 in Yountville
The Westin Verasa Napa
The Meritage Resort and Spa

Been to Carneros Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!