Carneros Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,432 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerboon flyhilltop poolharvest cottagehilltop restaurantthe cottagesboonfly cafefire pitprivate backyardheat lampheated floorsadult poollounge chairstrailer parkwine countryvineyard viewglass of wine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2014

After staying for four nights we loved the hotel so much we decided to spend one more night. But this is when I was disappointed with the front desk, especially the front desk manager. We wanted to stay at the same room but had to move rooms because the hotel said they were fully committed. Then we asked if we could get a late check out but they were not accomodating at all. I understand that the hotel could be fully committed but the way in which she spoke was clearly not hospital at all! I stayed at numerous hotels and just her attitude makes me question if she knows how to be hospitable to guests. I was really enjoying the hotel and all the other hotel staffs were friendly and was raving about Caneros Inn and we were talking about coming back to this one (I've stayed at Calsitoga Ranch and other hotels in Napa) but she has changed our mind!

Room Tip: Rooms with outdoor jacuzzi & fireplace but the standard rooms were cleaner/ less used.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank traveller201183
CarnerosInnkeeper, General Manager at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear traveller201183
Thank you for your recent visit to The Carneros Inn and taking the time to share your experience. I was pleased to learn your stay was so enjoyable you wanted to extend it. I am glad we were able to accommodate you despite being fully committed. Unfortunately, on occasion we will have to move guests extending their stay unexpectedly if the cottage was previously committed. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I was disappointed to learn the service you received did not meet your expectations. Our employees are usually warm and welcoming and I am sorry for the inconsistencies you noted. I have spoken with our Front Desk Manager to ensure proper communication is dispersed in situations similar to yours.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Is it possible to give 6 stars?!?! If I could I would. I cant say enough about our time at the Carneros Inn. The entire property and staff are unlike any Ive ever experienced. When you first drive up you are a bit concerned. My BF said it looks like you're going into really nice army barracks. Through two gates is the registration building which looks like the fanciest barn you ever saw. Someone come out to your car to greet you and escort you to the front desk. And its all uphill from there folks. Our cottage was AMAZE BALLS! The room itself is not big but the bathroom is huge with the BEST shower in America. There is a fireplace and the patio is unreal. The fact that you can relax there between activites is so cool. How will I ever be able to stay in a regular old hotel again? Theres even a patio heater so we stayed out there until like 1am one night counting the stars. <3
Did I mention that EVERY single staff person there acts like this is their own personal home and you are there to enjoy yourself. Jeanette was the server by the pool and we LOVED her. Really cool person.
The best part is the grounds. They are immaculate, but still with that fancy farm feeling that makes it all really comfortable. We loved walking around at night to a fireplace and enjoying the view of Napa.
If you're going to Napa...this is your ONLY choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alliepsp
CarnerosInnkeeper, General Manager at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear alliepsp,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am honored and humbled that you would award us 6 stars if you could. I look forward to sharing your comments about the staff with each one of them, especially Jeanette. I know she will be thrilled! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I recently spent a weekend here just to get away from the city for a bit. It's a lovely property with comfortable and well appointed cottages. We loved ours; the style is country modern and everything was so nice. Loved the patio but didn't get a lot of time to enjoy it as it was a record heatwave! Great touches like a heater outside and heated floors in the bathroom. While we didn't use them on this trip I am sure it would be a delight during a cooler evening.
Food was great - we had breakfast by the pool every morning and took advantage of room service most nights. We honestly didn't leave the property all weekend - everything you need is right there and it's lovely to feel like you're so far away from it all when in fact you're very close to so much. We're already planning our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CarnerosInnkeeper, General Manager at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear April K,
Thank you very much for letting us know about your getaway weekend. We are grateful when our guests feel relaxed and slow down a bit. We can’t wait to welcome you back, everything you need is still right here.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Pros
beaitufull location
great service. you are welcome with a glass of wine and a bacci chocolate, that sets me in the mood :)
Sexy large pool with amazing vineyard views
cool rooms with private terrace and outside shower
near to amazing restaurants (rent a car) like Bouchon

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martina E
CarnerosInnkeeper, General Manager at Carneros Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Tatimagic,
Thank you very much for letting us know about your “romantic escape” We are glad you like the Bacci chocolates and glass of wine at registration. They are waiting for your when you return.
Best,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Took my wife and family here for 1 night; fabulous. Great kids pool; the on sight restaurants are great. The adult pool at night is a treat.

Outdoor patio in your cabin has an outdoor heater; and outdoor shower. My son couldn't stop sitting under the heater and looking at the stars.

Go, splurge and enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Greg C,
Thank you very much for your review of your stay. I am glad you experienced our pools, they are open 24/7 for your enjoyment. You should know we have a telescope package for your son to get even closer to the heavens.