“Amazing wine”

Robert Sinskey Vineyards
Ranked #17 of 191 things to do in Napa
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went here on a whim & what a gem this place is. If you like excellent wine, you need to go. Don't miss it!

There are newer reviews for Robert Sinskey Vineyards

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Super friendly people, fantastic organic wines. Just watch out, you may end up falling in love with their wines!!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have loved Robert Sinskey wine and am a member of their wine club. I was really excited to take my friends and family to RS during our recent trip to Napa Valley. The winery had suggested the farm to table tasting. It was probably one of the lows of our week, even with my "club discount" it was over rated. Nice meat and cheese platter with four wines. However we had visited some incredible places that offered so much more in service and experience. I was also so disappointed to find out RS was the only winery that didn't give a discount on wine for their members. I really don't know why I am even a member at this point. I will be canceling my membership this week. Super bummed...had high hopes for an awesome experience!

1  Thank Betsymm
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our wine retailer where we shop at home set this wine tasting up- we had never had their wines before but enjoyed the wines and the pleasant experience.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Sorry to say we thought the Farm to Table tour was very over-priced for an average tour. If you want a good, informative tour go to Hendry Ranch.