“Spa massage was good but manicures were still tacky the next day”

The Spa at Silverado
Ranked #4 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest private resort spa in Napa Valley.
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Everyone was friendly but manicures fell short -- massage was good. AmPle exercise equipment but just a little bit dated.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

There customer service was amazing. They we also very professional.

Reviewed 25 February 2011

This is a great spa with great service everyone is very friendly and u leave feeling great

Reviewed 10 September 2010

I visited in June with two other women. From the minute we arrived we felt special, the staff was so helpful and welcoming! Our options were explained and we each chose different treatments. I got the chardonnay scrub, wonderful smell and my skin never felt so soft. Throughout the massage, the staff member was friendly, but professional. Even though I'm a little shy, I was never embarrassed. The facility was clean and beautiful and there was no high pressure sales pitch, which sometimes ruins the experience. I would highly recommend this Spa! I can't wait to return!

1  Thank Nottoofussy95
Reviewed 6 November 2009

My children treated me to a visit to this Spa as my birthday present while we were in Napa staying at a friend’s house.  I had a 50-minute organic facial with Sandy for $130, while my daughter had a neck/shoulder massage.  The Spa settings are wonderful, gorgeous building, very nice and luxurious rooms, and excellent service by everyone there.   A treatment entitles you to the use of the facilities for the day, which include whirlpool, steam room and sauna, exercise room, an outdoor heated-pool with breathtaking views—well worth spending an entire day of your trip.   We were extremely pleased with the Spa services and would love to return.

2  Thank Expat-in-Cabarete