“Perfecto!!”

One Size Ride Tours - Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: OneSizeRideTours – Behind the wheel for you with personalized, private wine tours and transportation throughout Napa and Sonoma Valley. It’s your carefree time to cruise in our popular, sleek, BlueDotFleet for the fun, modern, and eco-friendly ride. Enjoy our highly knowledgeable, courteous drivers guiding you to Wine Country’s quiet gems or to the big and bold! OneSizeRide Private Wine Tours uniquely offers progressive rates. We operate under TCP #26321-P. Members of Napa & Calistoga Chambers & CANVAS.
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Could not have had a better driver. We highly recommend Tim who has been in the valley for 30 years and knows everyone and everything wine. We didn't have much of a plan and he called to get us into places we would have never thought of.

DebSylva, Owner at One Size Ride Tours - Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Cheers and Thanks for the review! Give us a call when you're back in Napa; OneSizeRide's BlueDotFleet is at your service.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Chad and his staff went above and beyound to arrange a fantastic time. Would recommend to anyone whether to it's your first trip or you are a seasoned wine country afficienado. Our driver, Will, was great!

Thanks so much for the kind words. We love what we do! We hope to see you again here in Napa - Cheers!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

A friend of mine and I toured the wineries a couple of weeks ago and we had such a great experience with One Size Ride Tours. They were right on time to pick us up, the car was very clean and what a great first impression to open the doors to the backseat and have a little bag of goodies that would be helpful to us during our tour! Also, our driver, Will, was the greatest! He was friendly, knowledgeable and and all around awesome driver/tour guide for us! We only had a couple of appointments set up and Will was able to make suggestions to wineries that we did not know about that helped make our day pretty spectacular. He also called ahead to make appointments when they were necessary and picked beautiful wineries that he thought we would enjoy based on the wines we like to drink. I have already recommended this company to friends interested in making the trip out to Napa and I will continue to do so! They really were great!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We do appreciate it! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to extend the services of our BlueDotFleet to you when you're back in town. Cheers!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Great service! I just found them through yelp and selected them based on the good reviews. And as expected, they do have great service.

I primarily hired them so I can attend a wedding while in Napa and free myself of the hassle of driving. I ended up using their service for airport transfers to SFO and a shopping trip to the outlets.

They are punctual, very courteous, and will help you with your itinerary in case of sudden changes. They will also be upfront with you in cases where they cannot be very flexible due to prior commitments.

I will definitely use their service again when back in Napa.

Thanks for the review. We look forward to serving you when you visit Napa again. Cheers!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

My first experience with One Size Ride was in May of 2011. I went on a 4-hour wine tour and my driver Chad was excellent. He made some great recommendations on wineries and got from one winery to the next quickly and easily. My next experience was another wine tour, this time a two-day trip and my driver was Adam. The hiring requirements for the One Size Ride drivers must be pretty uniform because Adam not only made some great winery recommendations, he also was able to answer any question I had about the winemaking and grape growing processes. Overall these guys get five stars because they're knowledgeable, friendly, and have great taste in wine! Definitely book them for your next tour through wine country!

We're so glad that you enjoyed both of your visits with us and hope that we can extend the services of our BlueDotFleet to you in the future. Thanks for leaving us a review - Cheers!