“Fantastic dinner”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Walnut, California
“Fantastic dinner”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had a most delicious meal with a server who is one of the best. We shared Insalata di Arugula salad. It was perfect! My husband enjoyed Rigatoni con Salsiccia, and I found my Penne Con Pollo superb! Our server suggested a wine she thought would be perfect for both of our dishes. It was! The ambiance is warm, the service was efficient but never rushed. It was a wonderful evening, and we will happily return!

Salinas, California
“Excellent from start to finish, including the best bruschetta ever”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Bruschetta can be great or it can be ruined. At Allegria it was superb! By that I mean firm around the edges (making it easy to hold), soft on the inside with heavenly bread, and flavorful to the nines on top. That was the beginning, followed by gnocchi, angel hair pasta pomodoro with chicken and a wonderful bread pudding. Allegria is on First Street right in the heart of Napa, and manages to combine elegance with a friendly spirit, helpful suggestions and punctilious busing.

1 Thank palshaw
Marquette, Michigan
“Lovely place!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I was in love with the atmosphere from the moment we walked in. Very elegant and classy. Very good meal with a great server. We had bread and olive oil mix to begin. The olive oil mix was very good and different in taste but I liked it. We order the calamari which I loved that they included artichokes and green beans in the dish as well. I very much enjoyed the wild mushroom ravioli with a side of grilled asparagus, which was wonderfully delicious. We dined very quickly as I was unfortunately not feeling the best for the evening and our server was very accommodating. I just wish I was feel up to par so we could have enjoyed it a bit longer!

1 Thank MFM19
Napa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant!!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I recently took my family to Ristorante Allegria for lunch and we all absolutely love this restaurant. The food is amazing and the staff is incredibly friendly. The atmosphere is great, nice lighting, music, seating, décor. I've been to this restaurant a few times now and each visit has been perfect.

1 Thank Emdouglas
“Fancy dinner”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Never thought of pairing salmon with polenta. It works and was deelicious. Every item was a superb taste experience. Def going here again. Staff was attentive and knowledgeable.