“VIP Treatment!”

Napa Valley Tours - Why Spit
Ranked #8 of 42 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Tours, Limousines We handle all aspects of your wine touring visit from developing always custom itineraries based upon your experience, palate and list of favorites, to making sure your picnic or sit down lunch experience is the perfect midday recharge to keep you going. May we make a memorable Wine Country visit for you as well? Barry & Kerry Smith
Scottsdale, Arizona
“VIP Treatment!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Professional, knowledgeable, honest, endearing and overall solid people are a few things that come to mind when we would describe Barry and Kerri. We have used their services 3 times now and each time they have guided us to some fantastic wineries we would have never known about if not for them. They are very well respected among the wineries as we have discovered and extremely good at matching people's interests with the right wineries which are spot on! Napa has many wine tour companies but we would not waste our time or money on anyone else as it is a guarantee with Barry and Kerri that each time will be rememberable. Bar none they truly are the best and exude superb customer service. We would never do Napa without them!

Christina & Matt

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Perfect weekend in Napa!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just returned from the perfect weekend in Napa - completely set up by Barry! Barry and I spoke about some ideas we had going into setting the weekend up and he took that conversation and ran with it. He set up our schedule for the weekend - wineries, lunch, entertainment, and more! We received the red carpet treatment from him and the contacts he had all around town. The weekend flowed seamlessly and we had the time of our lives! We will never visit Napa without Barry again! Cheers!

Visited September 2013
NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tours of the Napa & Sonoma region & wineries made easy”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Just finished two days of touring the wineries of both Napa & Sonoma. When preparing for this trip I was very fortunate to come across Barry from Napa Valley Private Tours, LLC. After giving Barry some basic information regarding types of wines we were interested in, he planned an amazing 2 day itinerary for myself, my wife and my 25 year old son. Barry made all the reservations at all the wineries, as well as reservations for lunch. Not only was Barry highly professional, but his knowledge of the region, wineries, wine making, and personal experiences made our trip. If you are looking for someone who will truly create an unforgettable experience and make you feel like a VIP then look no further than Barry Smith. We look forward to returning to Napa and using Barry's services again.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Barry and Kerry are wonderful people! Prior to my arrival in Napa I spoke with Barry about the purpose of the trip and he put together an incredible customized iteninary. Barry is an excellent listener and communicator. Talking to Barry is like talking to your best friend. The tour started on time and they were flexible when we stayed too long at one of our stops. He has excellent relationships in Napa Valley. I would highly recommend Barry and I will call him again next year!

Visited August 2013
Hayward, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you have a choice....”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Chose Barry, I have used Barry for tours around Sonoma two times and found him to be fun, knowledgeable and well connected. In each of my trips my goal was to go to small out of the way wineries where I could spend time with the owners and the winemakers and each time Barry delivered. What really separates Barry from the crowd is that even if I am not using him he is willing to take my call, make some recos and make some calls on my behalf to get me into the wineries that I want to visit. This is truly going above and beyond.

Thanks Barry.