“Impressive beer selection great pool tables”

Billco's Billiards & Darts
Ranked #97 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Billco’s Billiards and Darts we have 60 Beers on tap and over 120 bottled beers. We are stocked with a full food menu, 11 pool tables, six dart boards and fabulous bartenders and patrons! Our bar also has a dart league and pool league. Come in for industry nights, ladies nights, pint nights or for the live music. Come see what you think!
San Antonio, Texas
“Impressive beer selection great pool tables”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Fun place to play pool and don't worry if your game leaves much to be desired as mine does there were those who could have played professionally to those who could not get near the table without scratching lots of tables all levels of players. The number of beers on tap is impressive and the knowledge the bartenders has of those beers is equally impressive, there is a beer for everyone there. And if your having so much fun at the pool tables you don't want to leave don't worry the place serves food as well. Fun place!

• Visited June 2014

Santa Rosa, California
“A fun place to hang out”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

One of the last places that remain standing from when I lived in Napa. One of the only places you can hang out, drink beer and play pool. Plenty of beer on tap and there's even a photo hanging up of a dear friend of mine from high school that passed away. For that reason, I frequent Billco's when I'm home visiting friends and family.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
“Change of pace for Napa”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

After drinking wine and hanging out at some fancier places, I was looking for a place to go and get a beer. Billco's beer selection was the best I'd found around town, but there weren't too many surprises on tap. The bartenders weren't particularly knowledgable about the beer, but were nice enough and allowed us to try a couple samples.

The place is a classic dive bar, which is awesome, but if you're not looking for a game of darts or pool, you don't really have any options to sit anywhere but the bar.

If I lived in Napa, I imagine I'd be a regular here.

• Visited October 2013
Rancho Murieta
“Beer Drinker's Delight”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I did some homework on the 'net prior to our visit to Napa and Willco's made the list short-list for bars to visit. Being a beer drinker...and especially a hop hound...the stop was very worthwhile. Although they were out of some of the most popular beer selections as a result of a busy weekend, they still had well over 50 drafts available. They also have a huge walk-in refer
that contains many more selections to consume there or to take out when you leave. The bartender was attentive and well versed in craft beers. He was also very willing to let us taste as many samples as we desired. I know Napa is considered wine country, but Willco's the place to go if you're more interested in craft beers than grapes.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank OldNorCalGuy
Bret M, Owner at Billco's Billiards & Darts, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thanks for your awesome review, I'm glad to hear we made your short list! We're proud to be beer people in the land of wine, and I'm glad you enjoyed sampling our 50 drafts. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Take care,
Bret, Owner
SAN FRANCISCO
“a little diversion”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Big lots of tables and boards. Best beer selection on tap. More small towns should have something like this, better than standing around a loud bar with nothing to do but drink. Get a beer, a pool table or dart board and have some fun.

Visited February 2013