“Everything Perfect!”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This was the best meal of our 2 week trip from San Diego to San Francisco to Napa! My filet was so tender it could be cut with a fork. Service was out of this world! Definitely worth the price and if I ever make it back to Napa from Florida we will eat here again! We even meant the couple next to us!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,312)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Absolutely superb on every level. From the gentleman on phone who spent ten minutes helping me get there after getting lost, to the service that was provided and of course the the food and ambiance. Just a beautiful dinner all the way around. Our server "Chad" made excellent recommendations. He was attentive, knowlegeable and genuine. He even had the chef make us a special appetizer that was not on the menu. The steaks were cooked to perfection and delicious.The hashbrowns are a must. A very special treat - and a night we won't forget! This was the best dinner my husband and I have ever had together. Thank you Coles Chop House!
PS My husband cannot stop thinking about those hashbrowns! We will be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Amazing on all accounts. The food was excellent, the best steak I have ever eaten by far, which is rather a lot as we own butchers shops. The portion sizes are huge, my sister and I shared a rib eye which was more than enough with lots of sides.
Unfortunately we didn't have pudding as we were so full but I can imagine they were as delicious as the rest of the meal. My husband had lamb chops, which he said were delicious. Hopefully we will return one day. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant based on the reviews and loved it. I had the NY strip steak and it came with lobster mashed potaties and it was excellent....best meal I had in a while during my trip down the pacific coast. I definitely recommend it, service was great, would recommend bringing a bottle of wine yourself since bottle prices aren't cheap.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

So many places to chose from in Napa but a friend told me that if you want a great steak this is this place to go. He was on the money. We didn't have reservations but at 8th on a Wednesday I thought I would be OK. The place was full but we only waited about 15 minutes. I had a great 10 oz filet and a bottle of Hess. Highly recommend the hash browns with onions as a side.