“Great Breakfast Burrito's”

Cuisines: American
San Francisco, California, United States
“Great Breakfast Burrito's”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

My daughter had a softball tournament across the street from this restaurant. A couple of Dad's were talking about how good the breakfast burritos were and so we had to try one. They weren't kidding! These really were delicious burritos. The burritos had eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage, sour cream, avocado, and salsa. They were $6 each. I thought they were a little pricey, but that's just me. Very good and would stop by to pick up another one if we're ever in Napa again. It's located in the same parking lot as a car wash. I only saw one table inside, but nice outdoor seating.

Visited August 2013

San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers in Napa”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This little gem is somewhat hard to find, but totally worth it. Their burgers are the best I've ever had. My entire family of four also ate for under $40. Two days later, we had burgers that were pretty decent up in Yountville, but were more in the $100. range.

• Visited July 2013
Napa, California
“Best Burger in Napa”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

For a burger joint attached to a car wash, this is one of the funkiest. Lots of folks just come for the burger - certainly not for the view.

Visited December 2012